Skip to main content

deception

"If what a prophet proclaims in the name of the Lord does not take place or come true, that is a message the Lord has not spoken. That prophet has spoken presumptuously, so do not be alarmed." Deuteronomy 18:22

This verse has been on my mind a lot lately. 'Prophets' have been coming from the woodwork claiming Donald Trump would have a second term as president. Something I've noticed since becoming a born again believer is that I have an eye for discernment. I've always had a pretty good BS meter, but now it's taken to the next level. I can't take any credit for this because it is clearly a gift from the Lord. Maybe it's because my eyes were opened to the reality of the spirit realm when I was caught up in the new age deception. You can never go back after something like that, and now I can spot a fraud from a mile away. I sometimes think about how King Solomon said "with much knowledge comes much sorrow." And I can understand that because it can be so frustrating at times when people can't see what appears obvious to me. (I am aware of how prideful that sounds. But please believe me that this is not coming from an arrogant place. I wish people could see. I pray every day that more of the church continues to wake up and turn to the Lord. I don't want it to be too late for anyone.)

This year is only going to get crazier. The lies are going to become more and more believable, and you MUST be grounded in the truth or else you will be burnt up by every fiery dart that comes your way. You must be firmly rooted in your faith or you will get swept away with all the distractions and cares of the world. Satan wants you to worry more about losing your life in this world than the idea of facing your Creator. He wants you to constantly be distracted by trivial and irrelevant or sinful things to keep you from thinking about what comes after this life is over. He's the father of deception and has been lying since the beginning. He even disguises himself as an angel of light to deceive those with good intentions. It breaks my heart how many christians have fallen prey to false teachings because they have never taken the time to learn the truth. Or the ones that have put their faith in a human instead of with the Lord. 

You need to know the scriptures and pray for wisdom and understanding, because deception is coming from every angle. Deep fakes and GCI can make almost anything look real. If we understood the technology that the powers that be actually have we would be blown away. You need to have a relationship with Christ, because if you do not know him, you will easily be tricked by a fake Jesus or a smooth talking false prophet. If you can't recognize his words, how will you know if something a preacher says is the truth? 

"Beloved, do not believe every spirit, but test the spirits to see whether they are from God, for many false prophets have gone out into the world." 1 John 4:1

Comments