Skip to main content

living in the sunlight

 All around people are anxious and scared. As an empath (I need you to know how much I hate that term and wouldn't use it if there were an alternative better than 'feeler') I can feel energy shifts around me, and right now the air tingles with a restless energy that has been building since March. Only now the energy has been divided into teams and you are being taught to hate the other side. But here's the truth, the leaders of both those teams know each other. They spend time together and they don't actually hate one another like the media tells you. They are actors, playing their role. They do not care about me or you. In fact, they are having a good laugh at our expense. Do you think they are worried about the state of the world? No way. On one side we have a manipulative narcissist, and on the other side we have someone that might not even be human. A clone, a hologram? I don't even know, but something is off with the dude. Did they intentionally make him resemble Bob Barker, a loveable American icon, so that we would forget he was a creepy child sniffer? 

Anyway, back to this energy. I feel it all around me whenever I go in public. There is a palpable static tingle in the air. I can sense it when I talk to people in person. It even comes across to me over the internet. People have been brainwashed into having the smallest minds possible, unable to critically think for themselves. And I can't really blame them, because this has been years in the making. Unless somehow you make a conscious effort to not fall for the garbage that is constantly spewed your direction, it can be hard. We were created to have the ability to be loving, compassionate people. But most of us only feel like we can love those that have the same opinions as us. 

People are worried about the status of their jobs. The increasing cost of living. The state of the world. The future. They are tired of lockdowns. There are some that are still on edge about coronavirus. We have others that hate you if you don't want to take the vaccine. Some take one look at your political standing (or lack thereof) and toss you into a stereotype. The only way out of this is to defy it all and love. Love even if it's hard. Love even when it doesn't make sense. Love even if it goes against your fleshly attitude. Do the care bear stare with all the love that's inside of you. 

Right now God's greatest gift to me is his supernatural peace. It is such a blessing. I do not fear where we are headed and I admit that I don't even know what might happen next. I am prepared for anything. I am not of this world. I don't have to be consumed by what MSM and social media insist on feeding me. I want natural food, not some mix of carefully cultivated agenda with a side of propaganda. I only need the bread of life and the living water, you know? I don't need to understand everything as it happens in real time, because it's not like I could change it anyway. If I turn off the media, I am given the freedom to live my life how I choose. If I focus on my friends and family I don't have to live in Doomsday 2021, where everyone is on edge and families are beginning to turn against each other. 

"There is no fear in love. For perfect love casts out fear, because fear has to do with punishment. The one who fears is not made perfect in love." 1 John 4:18

Friends, if you are a child of God and you are still living in fear, you are missing a huge part of your blessing. You do not have to live in constant anxiety over anything going on in the world today. None of this is a surprise to the Lord. He is still in control. Stop living in this world. This is not where you belong, and you know it. Live in the fearless freedom that the Lord will give you. Shift your priorities and make Christ number one, each and every day, so that you will be prepared for anything that this world might throw at you. 

Comments