Skip to main content

what is really going on?

I've believed we were headed towards a one world government for basically as long as I could understand it. I didn't always think it would be in my lifetime, although the past seven or eight years really opened me up to that possibility. When the pandemic hit I thought, here we go. I can see where this is headed. And when I saw the promotional video for the Great Reset, my initial response was "Wow, this is going much faster than I expected." If they are already releasing promo videos, then they have been hard at work behind the scenes for some time now. If you are unfamiliar with the World Economic Forum, they were founded in 1971 and are an elite organization that decide on social and economic policies on a global scale. Every year they host a meeting in Switzerland with thousands of global political and business leaders, economists and celebrities to discuss worldwide issues. 

Kind of reminds me how they had Event 201, the pandemic simulation, backed by the Bill and Melinda Gates foundation, in October 2019, and then a few short months later we are in the midst of a pandemic. The event simulated an outbreak of a novel coronavirus that was transmitted from bats to humans, leading to a severe pandemic. Makes you scratch your head a little. Is this really a coincidence? They've got to be laughing at us. 

Jeff Bezos recently stepped down as Amazon CEO. Maybe it means nothing, but in January and February 2020 many big CEOs stepped down before the pandemic officially hit. That alone gives me pause. Also, I recently learned that Bill and Melinda Gates own more private farm land than anyone else in America, which makes me wonder even more about genetically modified foods and the safety of what we are consuming. Bill Gates has publicly declared that he is in the business of eugenics (population control.) The Bill and Melinda Gates foundation DO NOT HAVE YOUR BEST INTEREST AT HEART.

Another thing that I have been surprised by lately is how fast the divide is becoming between people who are pro/con vaccine. In public situations I generally keep my mouth shut because I am more of an observer, but most people I have come in contact with are quick to assume that everyone wants the vaccine. On the few occasions that I have mentioned questioning its safety, I am met with immediate surprise and occasional hostility. When did we become people that are unable to accept different opinions? I just do not understand. We are all taught as children that not everyone will agree with us, and that's ok. But it's quickly become not ok, and people immediately judge you for having different opinions. I just can't understand this blind acceptance. 

Guys, my goal is to see the truth. If I am in error I want to be corrected. I don't have a superiority complex where I always have to be right. I am on a lifelong search for knowledge and understanding. So it's hard for me to wrap my head around people who are not inquisitive or questioning certain things, and just willingly believe everything the media tells them. Can they really not feel in their gut that something is not right here? Maybe they are just tired of what life has become, and I do truly understand that. We've been in a limbo and humanity is impatient of waiting around. They want to be vaccinated because of the promise of returning to normal. But based on this Great Reset video, normal is not going to be what we are used to. 

Up next on the agenda, transhumanism. They will pushing that one on us sooner than we think. Bill Gates wants to inject you. Elon Musk wants to implant you. These things go hand in hand. 

Comments