Skip to main content

a random afternoon musing

I've been thinking a lot about the vaccine lately. Every week more and more free perks are added to your life if you've received both your shots. That alone should raise red flags.

 And what about how people talk about how crappy they feel after they've been jabbed, but "it's worth it." Where is that phrase coming from? Everyone is using that exact same phrase and it sounds like I am living in an episode of the Twilight Zone. 

"I feel absolutely miserable and I can't stop leaking from both ends, but it's worth it." 

"I have been in bed for three days and I can't feel either of my legs, but I know it's worth it."

Let's imagine that pandemic two hits and those that were vaccinated with this experimental gene therapy end up being more susceptible to the new virus, and it kills them. There go our elderly, but also our doctors and front line workers. Life would be thrown into utter chaos. 

There was an article that found vaccinated people were more affected by the South African covid variant, so we really might see some vaccinated people more affected by mutated strains. That's when you have to ask yourself if that is a coincidence, or just really bad luck. 

Comments