Skip to main content

baa baa black sheep

I'm pretty used to going against the norm. I believe it's probably my inherent nature. My whole childhood I was called weird. (Like that's a bad thing. It's not.) I never really fit in. I had my friends, but I didn't go out of my way to be friendly with the popular crowd. I just never really cared. You could like me, you could hate me. It really never personally bothered me. To most people I was invisible, and that was actually how I prefered it. Maybe I could have been an anthropologist, because I'm really good at observing and studying human behavior without being noticed. And right now it seems like a large portion of humans have gone insane and are under a mass delusion.  I believe much of this delusion could be cured if social media and tv were cut out of their lives. 

People who are insecure in their version of reality will always react with hostility and aggression towards anyone who sees things differently. Keep spreading the truth and pay no attention to censorship. It will only rile you up in a negative way. Keep on trucking. If you are anxious about rejection or ridicule, you need to just shake that fear off, because the divide is only going to widen. Begin to expect to be judged for your understanding. If you expect it, you won't be caught of guard. Hope for the best, prepare for the worst. Don't stop praying for wisdom and eyes that see this world for what it really is. 

You owe it to yourself to be skeptical of the news and media. Be open minded and accept that we will never know everything. Don't allow pride and emotions to rule your thoughts and actions. As sad as it is, prepare yourself to lose friends or family. It is heartbreaking to see families break apart because of disagreements with the vaccine and coronavirus. I wish we all could look past our indifferences and see that there is an agenda to divide and destroy us. The powers that be want us confused and living in fearful chaos. 

It appears 2020 was just the kickoff to get this party started, and we better be spiritually, mentally, and physically prepared for whatever is in store. We're up against something that has been in the works for longer than we've been alive. The most important thing we can do is attempt to make ourselves independent from the economy as much as possible. It has to start somewhere. Plant a garden, put up solar panels, learn to forage, read up on homesteading and living off the grid. Be prepared and vigilant for whatever life hurls at you. Because it is going to get ugly. 

While I'm here I'd like to share this link that contains a pdf of Pfizer admitting that during their vaccine trial you could be exposed via inhalation or skin contact by a vaccinated person. Makes me wonder if this is why there is such a spike in cases in Israel and India where the vaccinated percentages are high. 

Comments