Skip to main content

cards on the table

We ordered our furniture in September and our last piece finally came in last week. Most everything else had arrived by the time we moved in, like the couch, and most importantly, the beds. But we were still waiting on our dining room table. 

There was a brief moment after I cut open the first box that I wondered what I had just done. There was no turning back. I got the chairs and table finished last night and then I assembled the two benches this afternoon. I really like it, and it's SO sturdy. It there's a midnight break-in, I will legit bust a chair over someone's head. 

Do I have anything else to add while I'm here? Not really. Life is just moving along, but I still feel like I'm waiting in limbo to see what comes next. What new way to adapt to life is right around the corner? 

This is such a weird time to be alive. I'm so glad I live in the middle of nowhere. 

Comments