Skip to main content

have you ever heard of morgellons disease?

My brain has been mostly functional so far this week. I'm enjoying it while it's lasting, but I won't get my hopes up because the fog, it already tricked me once back the first week of February. I thought, "Wow! I'm cured! I'm better! I'm back!" But then less than a week later I was back in the fog, which lasted almost six weeks. So who knows how long this clarity will last? Is it here to stay? Is this just a teaser? I feel like with most of this residual covid stuff it comes and goes in waves. Just when you are finally resigned to whatever is going on, something switches again. Like today, I have literally taken 3 long naps, and I basically had no control. 

So I have taken this primo brain time to research into giants and the nephilim, and ancient secrets of the Vatican. You know, just a regular Thursday. (Maybe more on this later if my brain cooperates.) Recently I have come across Morgellons disease. I hadn't heard of it before last week and now I'm seeing it show up all over the place. I did a deep dive and read personal accounts, watched videos, and read medical articles. There is great debate and controversy regarding this particular disease. 

Morgellons disease is a bizarre skin condition. It is characterized by disfiguring skin lesions containing multicolored filaments, often accompanied by memory loss, lack of concentration, fatigue, joint and muscle pain and neurological problems. People with Morgellons claim to feel crawling, stinging, itching, and burning under their skin. Morgellons disease is a controversial topic in medicine. Often doctors are quick to dismiss this as a psychological problem. They claim the filament protruding from the patient's skin is thread and other textiles. Frequently the physicians doubt that the filament is actually coming from inside the person's skin and they are brushed off as being delusional. It is not supposed to be contagious, but I did watch a news story about a family of three all dealing with it. Morgellons is really something straight out of a science fiction movie. 

I watched this YouTube video where Morgellons filaments were compared to all the textiles that were in a police data base, and there was no match.

Morgellons is also said to be closely related to Lyme disease. In 2013 an international group of scientists discovered borrelia spirochetes, which are bacteria associated with tick born disease, although not all patients were found having borrelia spirochetes. There are actually conspiracies that bioweapon ticks have been released since 1975 in order to to spread the borrelia parasite. 

So this is where it gets even stranger. There have been recent YouTube uploads of microscopic moving particles on surgical masks. There are also reports that Morgellons are supposedly attached to the rapid covid tests. Here and here.

Are these nanomachines? Are they programs waiting to be activated? I don't know if any of this about the masks and rapid tests is actually true. But if it is, what about our toilet paper or tissue? Yikes. 

Whatever the case, these people are not delusional. Morgellons is real, man made or not. I can only imagine the mental and physical trauma this disease would cause someone. And I really and truly hope there is nothing nefarious going on in conjunction with the masks and rapid tests. 

Comments