Skip to main content

weird things are happening v.1

I've decided to just have an ongoing list of weird things that I see online and I will periodically post them when I feel like I've got a nice haul. Dudes, I don't know if it's allergies (probably) but I took 3 (THREE!) naps on both Friday and Saturday, and was still able to sleep well throughout the night. Ah, springtime, when my body kindly reminds me that I am allergic to being a human. And then this morning Peppy's alarm went off and I went back to sleep for another hour and a half, which is not something I can ever do. Once the alarm goes off, I'm wide awake. 

I'm loving seeing all that green, and every day a little more grass decides to make itself known. It is also pleasant that we can no longer see our neighbors on either side due to the abundance of green. 

New studies are showing that people who had coronavirus have immunity up to 8 months. This is great news because they were initially estimating 90 days. Bad news is that 1 in 3 covid patients are diagnosed with a mental disorder within 6 months. 

Former Pfizer VP claims the government is lying to us in a way that could kill us. Looks like someone is going to randomly fall out of a window really soon. 

80 rare whales washed ashore in Ghana. Most of them were dead, but the ones that were alive were released back to the water. They were believed to have either been caught in nets or underwater noise interrupted their normal behavior. 

World Economic Forum founder Klaus Schwab declares unvaccinated people a threat to humanity. I disagree, but what do I know? I am but a college dropout with good intentions. 

Prepper's long-term survival guide , because you just never know.

Neurolink Co-founder says we have the technology to build a Jurassic park. But we've all seen this movie, so maybe we just shouldn't. 

Residents attempting to flee the Caribbean island of a volcanic eruption will only be allowed to board the rescue ships if they have been vaccinated.

MRNA vaccines may turn you into a zombie, which is a little odd considering the CDC has a zombie preparation guide. This is just highly suspicious to me. The CDC claim that it is tongue-in-cheek, and let's hope that's true and it is not subliminal predictive programming. 

Former CIA pilot says there are millions of aliens living on the moon.

I can't find the article anymore, but the family of DMX announced that he took the covid vaccine a week before he passed away. Looks like all that information has been scrubbed, but the good ol creeps over at snopes say this claim is unproven. (Please don't even trust snopes. Snopes is dopes.)

Comments