Skip to main content

seek the Lord before it's too late

It is my personal belief that we are in our last generation but people are too distracted to see. I realize that the bible says no one will know the exact time of his return, but Jesus did give us signs that would come to pass. The Lord in his infinite wisdom has shown us the end from the beginning. When Jesus walked the earth many scholars and rabbis refused to see the truth. I think the signs are glaring in our face right now, but people still cannot see. I'm not trying to fear monger, although we all should fear standing in front of the Lord if he doesn't know who we are. 

Every single day for almost six years I have prayed that the Lord will continue to open my eyes to the truth of the world. Once my reality was shattered after my experience with meditation, I realized that I knew absolutely nothing, but I earnestly desired to know the truth. I didn't care if I found out things I thought were true were actually lies. I didn't mind being wrong. I just wanted to understand every single thing that the Lord would allow me to see. Over the years there have just been things I would know to be true. I believe that is the gift of knowledge, when you just know something, even though you've never studied it. No credit can be given to me. Everything that I know is because the Lord has allowed me spiritual eyes to see. Every day I pray to lean not on my own understanding.

"Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding. In all your ways submit to him, and he will make your paths straight." Proverbs 3:5-6

When coronavirus hit, I knew there would be no returning back to normal. It was never going to be two weeks. For almost 18 months I have prayed daily that the Lord would open my eyes to what it really going on, and I really and truly think this is only the beginning of the devastation that is to come. 

If you do not know Yeshua, it is not too late. One day we are all going to die. Who knows when that might be. It could be today, or maybe it won't be for another 50 years. If you know Christ you don't have to be scared or worried about what is to come to pass on earth, because you understand that your true life doesn't even begin until this one ends. Satan has used a plethora of tactics to distract and discourage us. To keep us from seeking our Christ and understanding our purpose, and instead we waste our hours away staring at a propaganda machine. So many of us spend our waking hours in a trance. It's almost like a spell. We must wake up before it is too late!

The truth is that the creator of the entire universe gave up his power to live as a man so that he could understand and relate to us and DIE for us. Do you understand the depth of that love? You are loved so much that the King of Kings willingly gave up his life for you. Only an innocent sacrifice could cover our sins. He didn't have to do it. He could have said "nah, humans aren't worth it." But he didn't. He died so that we could spend forever with him. He loves us so much that he was willing to take our place in death, so that we could have hope for life. 

"This is love: not that we loved God, but that he loved us and sent his Son as an atoning sacrifice for our sins." 1 John 4:10

"There is no greater love than this, that someone lay down his life for his friends." John 15:13

Maybe I'm completely wrong about the state of the world. Only time will tell. Either way, it is of grave importance that you give thought to what comes after you die. There is no halfway follower of Christ. You're either in or you're out. You either know him or you don't. And when you do know him, it will change your life. It will blow your mind. You will be humbled and grateful. Astounded and joyful. 

You don't have to be alone. You don't have to be lonely. You don't have to feel unloved. Life never made sense to me until I met Jesus. It didn't have a point. I was walking aimlessly without a purpose, trying to fill the long hours with something meaningful. I think maybe it's even harder for this generation to find the Lord because we are born into a time when we need to distract ourselves. We've forgotten the art of sitting and thinking. We don't know how to be still. We need to turn off the devices and force ourselves out of this trance. 

"Seek the Lord while he may be found, call upon him while he is near." -Isaiah 55:6-7

"'For I have no pleasure in the death of anyone who dies,' says the Lord. 'Therefore, repent and live.'" Ezekiel 18:32

"I tell you, there is rejoicing in the presence of the angels of God over one sinner who repents." Luke 10:15

Comments