Skip to main content

the segregation begins

I logged onto instagram for the first time in over two months earlier this week. I have a friend in India and had been thinking about him. So I reached out and asked him how he was, and if the news about the second wave outbreak in India was true. 

And now the Indian variant also includes a rare black fungus.

You'd have to be living under a rock to have missed the announcement yesterday that any American that is vaccinated doesn't have to wear a mask anymore, which comes just weeks after the CDC said you still needed to wear a mask even after you were vaccinated. Which is it guys? I think they are intentionally causing confusion. Anyway.....I guess in a few weeks time in the US we will find out if vaccine shedding is true because if it is, we will have a huge influx in cases. Right now the vaccination rate in America is only 36.3% with 119 million people fully vaccinated. What a great way to spread a virus, by unsuspecting vaccinated people! And an ever better way to draw the line between who has and hasn't been vaccinated. 

I have also decided that if anyone else asks me if I am vaccinated I am going to deadpan "When was your last pap smear?" Or "Are you up to date on your prostate exam?" If we, as collective humanity, have decided that we have a right to know someone else's private medical information, let's lay it all out there. I can get really gross if I need to. (I would never actually ask that unless I was feeling hormonal and you caught me on a mean day. I'm usually just pretty quiet. I would probably think it though.) According to statistics taken from the CDC website, as many people have died from the covid vaccine than from the past twenty years worth of vaccines. 

Remember that people are people, and just because they may disagree with you about the vaccines that doesn't give you the right to ostracize or belittle them. The powers that be only win if they divide us. They are clearly trying, but let's put aside our differences and stand together. I have never disliked anyone based on their medical choices and I'm not planning on starting now. 

Comments