Skip to main content

weird things are happening v.5 (and convictions)

So this morning a prayer at the food bank was given, and part of it mentioned that the people who were not vaccinated would open up their hearts and become vaccinated to help end the pandemic. Fairly certain I was the only unvaccinated person in the room, although the person saying the prayer didn't know that. 

Here's the thing. I truly believe we are all convicted in different ways. Some of us feel like we shouldn't touch alcohol at all, while other christians are ok with a drink. Some of us are more convicted when it comes to modesty. Some of us are convicted to become missionaries. And some of us are convicted to not celebrate any holidays. I have prayed and prayed and prayed about this vaccine, and my family and I will not be getting the covid vaccine. I also believe there are others that have prayed and have been convicted to get the vaccine for various reasons. The problems lies when we begin to judge people for their decisions instead of continuing in fellowship with love. I don't care what decision you decide to make, but it is my hope that you are at least making an educated decision and not just falling prey to peer pressure. I hate these sides they have given us. A co-host of The View says the unvaccinated should be shunned. And I believe we are heading in that direction. This divide that grows deeper and wider every day, and it hurts even more when it comes from the church. 

And now, completely unrelated.....

After 27 years of marriage, Bill and Melinda Gates are getting divorced. No big deal, right? Wrong. It's kinda giving me the same weird vibe like when all the CEOs stepped down or resigned right before the big plague hit the US. Bill Gate's family business is Cascade Investment LLC. It ranks #3 among the world's largest family offices with $51 million is assets. If half of Bill's stuff is now in Melinda's name, half of it is safe is something nefarious goes down. So my brain jumps to two conclusions- either something crazy with Bill Gates is about to go down, or something is going down behind the scenes and the divorce gossip is supposed to distract us. I do wonder if something is about to happen with ol Billy though. He's so cold and calculated that it's easy for me to imagine the divorce being all for show. If I were a psychopathic pretend doctor, that's probably what I would do too. I also wonder if Bill Gates has anything to do with names that Ghislaine Maxwell has given, because Gates was on the Epstein flight log. 

It's always circuses and peanuts. Keep the people full and entertained and they will not ask the important questions. Distracted and dumbed down is the way we are preferred. 

*Oh, this is a good one. The CDC appears to use the non player character meme person in their vaccine graphics. There is no way this was a coincidence. Are they telling us that vaccinated people become NPCs, or are we being trolled big time? 

*Coronavirus spike protein plays role in not just respiratory illnesses, but also vascular. Makes sense why I've had heart palpitations and dizziness whenever I stand up. 

*Israeli People Committee found that Pfizer vaccine has negative side effects on every system in the body.

*School nurse who suggested masks could be harmful to children has been suspended.

*You're no safer standing 6 or 60 feet away from someone with coronavirus. Really, these safety measures have done nothing more than create fear and division among us.

*The WHO says more people diagnosed with covid in past 2 weeks than in the first 6 months of the pandemic. 

*Could this be like the days of Noah? NYC calls for petition to marry your own adult children.

*Yellowstone volcano hit by 43 earthquakes. 

*The Department of Defense Inspector General is launching an evaluation into the pentagons actions with UFOS. I am personally excited to see if anything is actually released in the next coming months. 

Comments