Skip to main content

weird things are happening v.8

Can you get vertigo from head banging? I may have listened to the entire Offspring Americana album Wednesday while making pancakes. I am always surprised, and a little amused, at my ability to recall all the lyrics to songs I listened to when I was 14, because now it is very rare that I would listen to anything new enough times to memorize it. But anyway, I may have gone a little overboard because I woke up yesterday with vertigo, which I can remember only having one other time in my life. I think I'm ok now, except for bending down, although I do now have U2 'Vertigo,' in my head. Well, only the chorus, because that's all I know. 

*Mystery illness in Brunswick, Canada. This is a super interesting article. I was reading the symptoms and thought that it's a lot of the same things I'm dealing with. But then when I read on to the copied article from the Washingington Post, it almost seems like rabies, or some parasitic host that destroys your brain. 

*More and more information is coming out about Bill Gates. Why now? That's my question. Are they finished with his purpose so they are throwing him under the bus? Is he being figuratively sacrificed? Is he in on it all? 

*Covid cases have risen in almost every country that has launched a covid vaccine campaign.

*Free daily lapdances for the vaccinated!! I legit feel sorry for the dancers here. In Georgia you can have your community service hours shortened if you've been vaccinate. And move over puny 1 mil Ohio, New York is offering a 5 million dollar lottery for the vaccinated.

*If you're looking for that guilt free hookup, major dating apps have begun adding a verified vaccinated badges.

*The World Economic Forum encourages employees to fire the unvaccinated.

*I don't understand why a pregnant woman would want to get experimental gene therapy, but according to this article, the number of pregnant women to have spontaneous miscarriages after receiving the vaccine has increased by 2000% in fourteen weeks.

*This was a really interesting article about the age of the TikTok influencer. I don't have Tiktok and the article made me feel old, but it was still a good piece.

*And now for news you wish you didn't know- 20 states have legalized the practice of liquifying dead people and using them as fertilizer. It's called water cremation, and supposedly it's the most eco-friendly way to leave earth, but come on, I don't want to eat your leftover goo.

Comments