Skip to main content

weird things are happening v. 12

Lots of vaccine and passport information in this edition of Weird Things. Remember, I'm not telling you what to do, or think, I only hope that you will look at information from all angles and not just what happens to be on MSM.

*A woman from a gas and oil recruitment center offers some terrifying information on how the top executives plan to replace any vaccinated person in the next three years. Look, I hope this is not true because some people I love very much have been vaccinated. But coming from her expressions and tone of voice, and mostly her eyes, I do think she believes what she is saying.

*Vaccine scientist claims "We've made a big mistake."

*Over two million New Yorker's have signed up for the digital vaccine pass.

*Am I headed straight for Parkinsons? Signs point to yes. A big symptom of Parkinson's is anhendonia which I have been experiencing for 6 months now. 

*I am still having a hard time understanding how anyone can not see Joe Biden's mental decline. My Papa had Alzheimer's and Peppy's Granny had dementia, and it seriously looks like Biden is sundowning in this clip. Maybe real Joe is seen at small events like this, but what we see on tv is either a mask, a hologram, or a deep fake. 

*Oh wow, another Clinton whistleblower was suicided. And I'm not saying that he didn't actually commit suicide, but I do believe it could have been one of those situations where 'you don't kill yourself, we kill everyone you love.' Not much choice behind that. But if you do any research on the amount of Clinton whistleblowers that have ended up dead, it's pretty astounding. 

*And this is the one that makes me get up and dance and shout out "NO DUH! THIS IS HOW SCIENCE ACTUALLY WORKS!" No need to vaccinate people who have had covid 19. Peppy has gone back to ubering and has come across some very irate passengers (even though he wears a mask to placate them) who seem to think they can convince him to become vaccinated over the course of their 10 minute drive. 

*Oh, and here is an agenda that absolutely breaks my heart. When the state comes for your kids.

*Manipulative people are more likely to support mind upload technology.

*Sperm on mars can last up to 200 years. Let Grimes and Elon Musk go fly away and start their own colony. 

*The Department of Energy is where the government hides some of it's best kept secrets. 

*National Parks are closing their gates due to overcrowdedness.

Comments