Skip to main content

I'm not yelling. I'm just passionate!

 a sculpture of myself, the black sheep of life

Did you hear that the Department of Justice announced that vaccine mandates for businesses, educational institutions, and other entities are now legal? I guess we can only wait and see how many companies, universities, etc will make this mandatory for employment and entrance. Carnegie Hall announced that only the fully vaccinated will be admitted. I like how the government is leaving it up to the individual corporations, so they can have a scapegoat. "We didn't mandate this, x particular business did.'

And let me get this straight...vaccinated people are now MORE susceptible to the new strain of covid, Pfizer recommends a third booster dose of the experimental gene therapy, and the lambda variant might be resistant to vaccines. Confused yet? 

I guess the only thing to do would be to close everything down again, and muzzle us again, with masks that are virtually useless unless you are wearing a legit n95 one and not one from walmart that says "warning:this is a fashion mask and does not protect you." I'll wear my fashion mask if need be, but I'm gonna pass on that mRNA.

Guys, things are moving at a much faster pace than I ever imagined. Last year was drawn out, and this year they are throwing out all the punches. Celebrities and influential figures are saying that the unvaccinated should be threatened and exposed. I'm glad I don't have facebook because I'm sure pretty soon unmasked and unvaccinated people's faces will be blasted all over the internet. This is actually probably already happening and I just don't know.

For son disavows father, Daughter rises up against her mother, Daughter-in-law against her mother-in-law; A person’s enemies are the people of his own household. -Micah 7:6 

 Now brother will betray brother to death, and a father his child; and children will rise up against parents and cause them to be put to death.- Matthew 10:21 

They will be divided, father against son and son against father, mother against daughter and daughter against mother, mother-in-law against daughter-in-law and daughter-in-law against mother-in-law. Luke 12:53  

This is the hill I plan to die on, I guess, because I WILL NOT BE VACCINATED WITH EXPERIMENTAL GENE THERAPY. And it's not because I'm selfish and unloving. It's because I don't trust our government at all. They've lied to us about everything. Why would I trust them now? If I am sick, I will stay home. Pretty soon I'll have no choice because if I don't have a vaccine passport I won't be allowed to do anything anyway. 

I really am sorry that this is what the world has come to right now. I am sorry that anyone would be scared of me. I am sorry for my children and all the children in the world, that this is the life they have to grow up in. I am sorry for the people living in fear of everything. I am sorry for the people who haven't seen their family and friends in over a year. I am sorry that people think I should be punished because I don't share the same opinion as them. I love everyone and none of this division would exist without the mainstream media. Well, and Satan. That deceiving murderer. 

I am not saying these variants don't exist. But I don't believe they did until people were vaccinated. The vaccine might be the variant. 

This is how the great reset begins. Divide and conquer and then declare your allegiance to the NWO. They can bust out the guillotine on me if they want, because death will be preferable to what is to come. I know where my allegiance lies. 

Seek the Lord while he may be found. Call on him while he is near. -Isaiah 55:6

Comments