Skip to main content

maranatha

Nobody wants to hear my THE END IS NEAR posts. No one likes a fear-mongerer, especially a philosophical one. But really, bear with me here. Every single day, every single moment, is one step closer to the return of Christ. The world is changing so quickly lately and everything is upside down. People become offended if you don't use their correct pronouns, and you are allowed to be whatever creation you want. Gender has become fluid and transhumanism is the future. It reminds me a little bit of the serpent in Eden, "you will be as gods." 

I guess I just have a hard time understanding why people get offended about everything. I mean, it is in the scriptures. I just don't understand how it happens. Why does it matter what anyone else thinks or says about you? If it's a lie, why let it bother you? And if it is the truth, why does it bother you? Pride, I'm assuming. 

"At that time many will be offended and will betray and hate each other.....because of the increase in wickedness, the love of most will grow cold, but the one who stands firm to the end will be saved." Matthew 24:10, 12-13

Here's the thing, 2020 was just the warm up. I know I've mentioned it before. I've been mentioning it for over a year and a half now. This was never supposed to be a two week thing. It was the first domino being pushed over to start the beginning of the end. 

Every once in a while I will see an unbeliever post on r/conspiracy and ask if the powers that be are LARPing the Bible. Um, no. No one is role playing, you are just experiencing prophecy being fulfilled in real time. No LARPing, but it does seem like the amount of NPCs are growing at an exponentially alarming rate. 

You need Jesus. And not just for salvation either (although that is the most important part.) Maybe it's because my brain is wired differently than others, but I don't care if I live or die. I never have. But I have come to realize that most people don't think that way. Most regular folks want to live, but right now many people are living in confusion and fear when they don't have to. They are turning on friends and family because the propaganda has them terrified. It's ok if you don't agree with your friends and family about everything, but you don't need to cancel them just because they have a different opinion. Where is the love in that?

"There is no fear in love. But perfect love drives out fear, because fear has to do with punishment. The one who fears is not made perfect in love." 1 John 4:18

"And the peace of God, which surpasses all understanding, will guard your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus." Philippians 4:7

"Come to me, all you who are weary and burdened, and I will give you rest. 29 Take my yoke upon you and learn from me, for I am gentle and humble in heart, and you will find rest for your souls. 30 For my yoke is easy and my burden is light.” Matthew 11:28-30

The benefits of having a relationship with Christ don't start when you die. They begin while you are still living. You are going to need to be fearless and filled with the supernatural peace that surpasses all understanding to face the future. You are going to need to be bold and courageous and move in the Spirit. If you are alive right now, in this particular generation, it is for a reason. We all have a purpose. Ask the Lord to reveal his will for your life. There are so many lost souls. There are so many depressed, lonely, scared people who are in the need of ministering in their life. Pray for wisdom and discernment. Pray for the lost. Pray to use your talents and gifts for the kingdom of God. 

"The harvest is plentiful, but the workers are few." Luke 10:2

"The Spirit and the bride say 'Come!' And let the one who hears say, 'Come!' Let the one who is thirsty come; and let the one who wishes take the free gift of the water of life." Revelation 22:17

Amen. Come, Lord Jesus. 


Comments