Skip to main content

the whole world is groaning.

I don't know if all this is natural (due to our abuse of the earth) or weather manipulation, or perhaps a combination of both. Yesterday I took the kids to the library and then we were going to go to Goodwill. Our local store has a great game and book section. There wasn't supposed to be any rain for the next couple of hours, but right as I pulled into Goodwill a flash flood came up. Within ten minutes there was about four inches of standing rain. I was supposed to go to the grocery store next, but I texted Peppy and said we were coming home. Not only that, but something was making Owsley go a little crazy. He was acting like I had hooked him up to an IV of cocaine. At first I thought maybe I was the one being irrational, but later at home Gage even asked me what the deal with Owsley was. Electricity can affect moods, and I'm assuming something in the air was making Owsley act so irrationally. Once we were back home, where it wasn't raining, he was fine. I don't know. It was so weird. Like I said, at first I thought maybe I was just having a moment where I couldn't handle him, but when Gage asked me if I noticed it (and Gage doesn't notice ANYTHING) I knew something was up. Owsley is my feeler child, so maybe he was just more sensitive to whatever electricity was in the air. And that's as woo as I'm going to get with that. 

Just in case you were unaware, take a minute to see what's going on all around the world. So many people are hurting right now. 

And this health official in Australia? She's clearly off her rocker, stating that if you see a friend or neighbor in public, you should ignore them. She reminds me a little of Tilda Swinton in Snowpiercer.
And here's the cover of the July digital issue of The Practising Midwife magazine. Again with the confusion. 
I look at this picture and I'm not disgusted. I am heartbroken. This is so upside down. Men cannot have babies. I am trying so hard to understand, but I just don't get it. Ok, so you are a woman who believes she is a man deep down inside. Alright. Be a man then. But why get pregnant? Men do not have babies. If you want to be a man, then legit be a man. But I guess more than anything, this picture just proves that no matter if you change your sex, you will still biologically be whatever you were born. If this is offensive, I do apologize. But even to a grown woman with a little bit of life experience with all kinds of people, this is confusing. This is weird to a self proclaimed weirdo.

Do you know who else is portrayed as both male and female? Baphomet, a form of Satan, that is worshipped by the occult. How can there not be an agenda here? I don't doubt that there are actually men and women who do believe they were born in the wrong body, but at the same time, I think the media is blatantly shoving this agenda in our faces. 


Comments