Skip to main content

weird things are happening v.17

The past few days our internet has been cutting in and out, which considering Peppy is working from home now is not good at all. I think maybe the telephone company got it fixed yesterday. Hopefully. There aren't many options living so rurally, but they did say fiber internet should be available before the end of the year, so we'll see. I've had these links piling up in my inbox, so I might as well go ahead and post them because some of them are almost a week old. Nothing too exciting has been going on this week. My mom and I took the boys and Gage's best friend to Dave and Busters Monday morning and the place was dead. I know that made my mom feel more comfortable. The kids ran off to play games and so I bought me and my mom a card to share and we had a lot of fun together.

Our extra living room is finally getting used as the oculus room, because we can push the coffee table back and the kids can flail around without knocking anything over. Every once in a while I hear the cord on the ceiling fan ping, but at least they aren't running into walls.  

It is hard to believe that's it's already the middle of July. I'm taking Owsley back to Six Flags next week. We are seriously milking these season passes as much as we can, especially as we creep closer towards mandatory vaccines. Next month we are supposed to go visit Peppy's dad and stepmom, and then we have l vacation in September. If our unvaccinated freedoms make it that far. Who even knows. I'm just taking it one day at a time. I am interested to see where all this is headed once flu season is back. 

I have so many thoughts and ideas lately. It seems like my brain is clearing up a little bit. I'm just having a little trouble getting those ideas from my brain onto paper. I most definitely do not want to to jinx myself, but Owsley got a cold last time we went to Six Flags and gave it to me, and since recovering it seems like my brain was reset. The dopamine and serotonin still seem fairly non existent, but I do feel way less stupid. So let's see if that lasts. Man, I hope it does. 

*The endgame is not the vaccine, it's the passports.

*In an effort to get more people vaccinated, France no longer offers free coronavirus tests. They require a vaccine card or negative test results to get into most things, so they are hoping having to pay for the tests will prompt more people to just get vaxxed. Mass protests are currently going on in France. 

*DHS and FEMA are working on their plan for 'isolation and quarantine of rural communities.' Here is the course description.

*California says masks and vaccines are prerequisite for starting the new school year back.

*Fiji makes the vaccine mandatory if you want to work. Wow, huh. Can't buy or sell. Where have I heard this before.....

*The FBI wants us all to narc on our friends and family.

*New Zealand to 'hunt down' the unvaccinated. 

*The fully vaccinated are helping spread the Delta variant. 

*Are you smarter than an 8th grader from the late 1800s? Take this test and find out. 

*For the life of me, I cannot understand why these parents sign their children up for experimental medical trials.

*Three countries denied the covid vaxx, now all three presidents are dead.

*There's been a spike in post vaccine deaths, but the media is silent.

*The blood clots being caused by the vaccines are very concerning. 

*The door to door vaccine campaign has already begun in North Carolina. 

*China officials share video calling for atomic bombing of Japan.

*Fauci basically admits that the corona vaccine boosters will probably never stop. Why do they want this mRNA in us so badly? I have three theories on this. Maybe I'll go into that later. 

Comments