Skip to main content

afternoon stream of consciousness

I have a dear friend in India. We became friends over instagram years ago and became familiar through DMs. I consider him a brother and I trust what he tells me is happening in his country. He has told me that ivermectin has worked wonders in treating covid in India. My own real life brother, who is a pharmacist, told me that they have not been using ivermectin in the local hospital, but it does have great success in treating parasites.

Ok.

So what if Sars-CoV-2 is a parasite? What if 'covid' is just an umbrella term for a plethora of illnesses we've experienced over the past few years, like the flu, cold, and pneumonia. Why are some people's symptoms vastly different from others? What if there is an actual parasite going around in some people and Ivermectin can cure it? Ivermectin has been prescribed for Lyme disease and has been used for many tropical diseases.

It sure does seem to be censored a lot lately. There are daily testimonials on reddit of people who have tried it and had great success. They had been very sick and needing to go to the hospital, took some horse paste, and felt better a day later. Obviously I will not believe every stranger's voice on the internet, but I believe what my friend tells me. 

It's so highly suspicious. I don't believe ivermectin can cure everyone with "covid," because like I said, I believe that has become an umbrella term for many things going on, including chemical spraying. I do believe we are being chemically poisoned daily, some cities and areas more than others. Like we are slowly getting radiation poisoning. 

I think there are so many things at play here, and so many distractions to keep us dumbed down. We trance out scrolling through our phones, or playing video games, or watching mindless videos. What kind of life is that? That is not being alive. That is being a slave to a screen. Go outside. Go do something. Try a new hobby. Learn a new skill. Whatever you do, get off the wheel. Go help somebody. Just do something. And if you are online more than you'd like to be, at least use it as instrument to learn, not as a waster of your life.

We're slowly being poisoned. And slowly getting dumber. And quickly getting trapped in this world. We are in this this world, but we are not of it. We need to keep that mindset with us all the time. 

Comments