Skip to main content

early morning stream of consciousness

I think America might be the hardest country to wake up, but not in the way you may think. Many people do realize something is off, and they have been 'red pilled,' but they still are missing the big point. They want to fight for our 'God given freedoms.' But here's the thing, the only freedom God has promised us is through his son, Jesus Christ. We really can't take away something from someone that was only an illusion to begin with. We have these grand illusions of all these rights, when we actually have ZERO

And then add in student loans and credit card debit, and you can see how they want us to be slaves to the system until we die. The price of living increases, while minimum wage barely budges. It's a bitter sweet symphony, that's life. Trying to make ends meet, you're a slave to money then you die. 

Suspend your beliefs for a moment, if you will, and pretend that I am correct and that we are entering the great tribulation period. I know there's a lot of cognitive dissonance to break through to the possibility, because we've been indoctrinated to believe we are the land of the free and the home of the brave. We have been conditioned to think we deserve certain rights and privileges, but that is just pride speaking. Do you understand just how scary this tribulation period will be? Everything that you love will be taken away from you. Here's what Christ himself said:

'"For their will be great distress, unequaled from the beginning of the world until now- and never to be equalled again. If those days had not been cut short no one would survive. But for the sake of the elect those days will be shortened." -Matthew 24:21-22

So there is the potential that some of us will be experiencing the worst time in humanity, ever. And the only thing that can offer you peace of mind and security is knowing the one true Messiah. Sometimes people will say to me, "Oh, but there have been problems like this before." BUT! Has there ever been a time in history when babies were born into a world thinking evil is right and good? From the moment of birth they are conditioned to believe sex outside of marriage is not only normal, but perfectly acceptable. That it is ok to give in to your animal desires whenever you feel like it. That gender is fluid and you can be whatever or whoever you want. I think I've mentioned this before, but I wanted to be a dog and a vampire when I was young. You grab onto that moldable growing brain and tell a child they can change their gender and be whatever they want, and they believe it. With transhumanism just around the corner, the possibilities are endless. 

Yesterday Owsley and I were watching POV rollercoaster videos and we had to watch an ad that it wouldn't let us skip. It was two teenage boys aggressively making out. I think it was for a movie or tv show. I have a great ability to zone out on command, but I don't think everyone can. This goes to show you can leave your child watching something seemingly innocent, but you don't know what agendas and propaganda is just lurking around the corner. It's Satan. He's lurking like a lion, seeking who he can devour. And for the record, I don't want to watch heterosexual teenagers aggressively makeout either. I don't care to see anything sexual at all. I used to feel awkward when I'd see sex scenes. Now I just feel sad.

Churches are teaching a false prosperity gospel and that you can be a Christian and do whatever you want. People are claiming to believe in God, but denying his power. False teachers are proclaiming that you are accepted just as you are. Signs and wonders are becoming idols before the Lord. Churches have openly homosexual leaders. New age practices slowly infiltrate churches. This is all wrong in the eyes of the Lord. But people don't know scripture, so they often trust their pastor for their salvation.

"My people are destroyed for lack of knowledge." Hosea 4:1

Just some thoughts. Just some thoughts. I'm just one person here, trying to plant some seeds. I'm sure this is just one of the many posts that make me come across as a nutjob. That's ok. 

"So if the Son, you are free indeed." -John 8:36

"And the peace that passes all understanding will guard your hearts and minds in Christ Jesus." -Philippians 4:6

I might be wrong in my belief of the tribulation period approaching head on, but I'm not wrong in our need for Christ.

Comments