Skip to main content

WEF - you never leave home

Our dear friends Klaus Schwab and the gang at the World Economic Forum are back with another promotional video all about our new and exciting dystopian future! Most people are adamant they hate this idea and the videos, but that doesn't stop the WEF from posting them. Here's a post with their video introducing the great reset

You will never leave your house. Ever. You will be on your computer or tablet constantly, and you will love it. I'll be honest, the Nasa heartbeat laser is freaking me out a bit. If I take away anything from this video it is that our future will be full of even more control, less social contact, and masks. It looks like we never get rid of the masks. Break us down as people. Don't allow us to be individuals anymore. WEF is striving for us to become one singular hive mind. Kind of reminds me of the tower of Babel. 

Also in response to 100% online learning for children so they can "improve their digital skills," anyone with a child will tell you they are basically born knowing how to use a smartphone. My kids are the ones teaching me how to do certain things online. I doubt any child born in this generation really needs MORE screen time and digital skills. Well, unless they are being trained just to be a cog in a machine without the ability to think for themselves. If that's what they are going for, well done WEF, you're almost there! Ya'll know I do homeschool my kids, but if they also live in total isolation with no socialization they will never develop properly. But I'm sure that's all part of the plan. 

"What pandemic era changes would you like to become permanent?" Uhhh.......none of the above.

Comments