Skip to main content

what a weird time to exist

They are juggling a million different narratives here. 

If I had a megaphone and a busy street corner, this is what I would be yelling:

So here's what I really think is happening with coronavirus and the vaccine. I truly believe with all my heart that if we would have just let this roll through naturally it would be over and done with by now. Yes, there would have been some casualties. Many casualties. That's what happens when someone releases biological warfare upon the world. Sadly, it's like a forced game of Russian Roulette, and you don't know if you've lost or won the genetic lottery until you contract covid. But still, there are things you can to help your body. Stop eating processed food. Exercise. Zinc, vitamin c, and lots and lots of vitamin D. Isn't it weird how we are all supposed to stay inside, away from the sun that can naturally provide us with the vitamin D we need? I often wonder if my family mostly had mild cases of covid because basically all we did was sit in the sun for a week. 

And the vaccine. AH! This stupid fake vaccination has been grating on my soul/intuition/consciousness/whatever you want to call it from the very beginning. It was like my inner person was screaming out NOPE, and now as time goes by I see why. Look at India. Look at Israel. America, we're next. 

The variant is the vaccine. Delta DID NOT exist until people began getting vaccinated. Don't you get it? They don't want us well. And now they are saying that the 'vaccines' only last x amount of time, so you're going to need boosters.....forever....I do understand that viruses mutate, but something tells me this is not natural. 

According to the World Health Organization they have designated Eta, Iota, Kappa, and Lamba variants of interests, although they have found 13 other variants all over the world. This is never going to end. The variants are going to keep coming on stronger, and the vaccinated (especially the ones who are collecting all the vaccines like pokemon) are going to continue to get weaker. It is obvious that the vaccine is weakening your immune system. Then of course they blame it on the unvaccinated people, which, to me, you've got to be playing some insane mental gymnastics to believe it's the unvaccinated that are the super spreaders. No sirree. It is the vaccinated people who have been living in a false sense of security of being safe. They've been spreading it without even realizing it, and that makes me sad, because they really did believe they were doing the right thing.

You know the only thing that will really and truly work? Natural immunity. Natural immunity provides longer lasting and stronger protection against infection, symptomatic disease and hospitalization caused by the Delta variant. This isn't exactly breaking news, and is something we've been taught about since we were children. Many longhaulers on reddit have claimed to have major relapses after being vaccinated. This "bombshell" of a study shows natural immunity is much more superior than the vaccine. This is only a bombshell to people who lack the ability to critically think. 

Why do natural immunity passports not exist?

Also, did you know that you are still considered 'unvaccinated' for up to 14 days after you've received your second dose? So some of the numbers we are seeing from hospitals might not necessarily reflect who really has and hasn't been vaccinated. Right now I personally know five people with covid, and they have all been vaccinated. I currently do not know anyone with covid who wasn't vaccinated. And these vaccines are doing things to people's brains too. I am not the only one seeing it. They are experiencing the exact same brain fog that I did. This all seems so intentional to me.

It is making me sick seeing news articles urging pregnant women to get vaccinated. Please, if you are pregnant, DO NOT get the vaccine. There are so many unknowns. Look up thalidomide. One of my biggest problems with this vaccine is the pushing and threatening of people. This, in itself, should wake up people and tell them it's not normal. But please, pregnant women, we do not know anything about the future effects of what this could do to you or your baby. If you want to get vaccinated, please just wait until your baby is born. 

Even I get reinfected and die of covid, my final words will not be "I sure wish I had been vaccinated."

It is ok if you disagree with me. I'm used to that by now. But please, please, please, don't feel forced to do something that your instinct tells you is wrong. Didn't we learn all about saying no to peer pressure when we were younger? Now they are trying to do the exact opposite. This was never about health. It's always been about control.

I am going to end this post with a picture of Owsley, because it is much more uplifting than this post. Sorry for being such a cynic today. Hormones. 

Comments