Skip to main content

in twenty months

Ever wonder how long it takes to destroy the old world? Less than two years, apparently. In less than two years everything that we've known and been taught has been ruined. The futures we imagined. The dreams we had. I don't blame this younger generation for being angry and upset. I am grieving for them. (Because sadness is the only emotion I can feel, and even then, it is definitely a very subdued feeling.) 

In twenty months we've learned to be paranoid of our fellow man, and to segregate ourselves from anyone who does not follow the proposed media narrative. We've been conditioned to live in fear and to blindly follow the government, which is a little insane to me, because they have a great track record of not putting the best interests of the citizens first. 

I believe a bioweapon has been released upon us, in the name of coronavirus. I don't believe this was organic at all, and I *know* this has been in the works for a long, long time. I believe each individual response to the virus comes down to a morbid Russian Roulette of genetics, lifestyle choices, and blood type. We are the guinea pigs in a real life mad scientist experiment. 

I believe that this virus is a lot more similar to HIV than we've been led to know. Once you've had it, it attacks some of us, leaving us with chronic conditions. I also think it can be sexually transmitted. Look up Fauci's involvement in the AIDS epidemic. The internet never forgets. 

I believe the vaccines are the variants, or at the very least they are a total lie and do not provide any protection and allow for further division among the people. At the very worst, they are slowly destroying the organs of the vaccinated. I sure hope I am wrong about that one, because many people I know and love are vaccinated. 

I believe that up next come the shortages in goods as well as major power outages. People are already so on edge that it wouldn't take much to start civil wars all over the world. And I think that's part of the plan, so that the NWO can swoop in and 'save us.'

I'm still waiting on the 'aliens,' because I do think they exist. I wouldn't want to come down here either. But something inside me tells me they are a part of this too.

I have seen the videos and pictures of what the German scientists have found inside the vaccine vials and it concerns me. What are those things moving around? Are they parasites? Is that why Ivermectin seems to work so well? Are they nanotechnology, and that's why we've been having a computer chip shortage? (Or maybe these shortages are intentional to break our economy.) 

I have seen the videos of the babies born to vaccinated parents. I'm not sure what to think about the superhuman babies that are developing much faster than normal. Is this real? I don't know enough newborns to compare, but my kids were not standing in their own at three months or holding their heads up on the day they were born. Not going to lie, but some of those babies' eyes really creeped me out. But with propaganda at our fingertips 24/7, it's hard to know if this is true or not. I guess only time will tell. If you are pregnant or know someone pregnant, please try to urge them to wait getting vaccinated. Every time I see that the CDC recommends it for pregnant women, my soul literally screams NO! This is so wrong. This is so evil. They should not be pushing and forcing this on anyone. That alone should throw up red flags.

This is a spiritual war. We see what's going on with mortal eyes, but we need to see with spiritual senses. The world as we knew it has been destroyed in less than two years, and most people still cannot see that. It's heartbreaking and disturbing. 

I have a bad feeling that the rug is going to be pulled out more quickly than people think. Hang in there everyone. This ride is only beginning. 

Comments