Skip to main content

the zombie apocalypse?

This past weekend I've been thinking about what it means for everyone if the videos of the animate particles in the vaccines are real. Let's imagine that those particles were put in the vials intentionally. We have the questions of who is doing this? Why are they doing this? What exactly are those particles? And what is the end goal? Actually, I do think I understand the long term goal of population reduction, but in the short term, what does it all mean? 

Are the particles the reason we've seen so many people collapsing from dehydration and heart problems? Are the particles causing blood clots and inflammation? Is this why cancer seems to be returning in so many people? Are we headed towards a reality similar to the movies The Faculty or Invasion of the Body Snatchers? The CDC pretends like their zombie preparedness page is a joke, but come on, really? Most people are basically zombies already anyway, living in a trance all of their waking hours, being controlled by whatever fear propaganda the MSM spews. But it just seems suspicious that the Center for Disease Control would have a joke on their website. 

Over my lifetime I've thought about lots of apocalyptic scenarios, and I'm not going to lie, zombies is not my favorite one. I've been thinking a lot about this one book Owsley and I checked out of the library years ago, about parasitic insects that take over their host's brain, like these ants. It's not all science fiction. It can happen organically in nature. If scientists observe this happening naturally, it seems (in my mind) obvious that they would try to create this via technology or scientifically to use in nefarious government projects. It seems like many of those in charge have a bit of a God complex.

I also wonder if whatever is in the vaccines could also be our stepping stones towards transhumanism. Are these particles nanobots that will begin to remotely control the body? In 2018, Neil Sahota, a United Nations AI advisor warned that transhumanism was fast approaching-faster than people think. Almost four years later, what exactly does that look like? 

The covid vaccines are also not conventional vaccines. A normal vax trains your body to recognize and respond to the proteins of a particular virus by injecting a small amount of that virus into your body. The covid shots are designed to manipulate your biology. When the mRNA is injected, it stimulates your cells to manufacture their own viral protein. This 'vaccine' is the first of its kind. It's not a normal vaccine, and actually shouldn't be called one. It should be referred to as gene therapy. Moderna did refer to the vaccine as "an operating system." 

This weekend I've felt grateful for my lack of emotions, because I might lose sleep over this if I could feel anything. I guess all we can do it wait and see what happens, I've had a deep mistrust for this 'vaccine,' since the beginning. I cannot explain it, other than intuition and a general feeling telling me NO. Lots of prayer and reflection have left me feeling validated in my belief. And while I want to be wrong so badly, I just don't think I am. I've mentioned how sometimes I just know things and I can't explain it. It feels like a calling on my life to deny this vaccine.

We don't know anything about the long-term effects of this vaccine. I just cannot wrap my head around this blind trust. Especially when it comes to Anthony Fauci. Sometimes I see pictures and clips of him and it doesn't even look like a real person. He looks like a 100% certified deepfake. 

Hey, just thought I'd mention if I ever fall out of a window or mysteriously kill myself, I didn't kill myself. This blog is small potatoes, but I'm seeing everything censored and shut down so quickly lately. I just thought I'd throw it out there. I'm sure over my lifetime of weird internet searches, I am on a list somewhere. It's not the small list, but it is a list for people who ask too many questions.

Comments