Skip to main content

weird things are happening v.35

*Hospital system says it will deny transplants to the unvaccinated in most cases. Unvaccinated organ donor here. If I have two of something that you need, just hit me up. Please just ask first, and don't gas me and take matters into your own hands. I don't want to randomly wake up in a bathtub filled with ice.

*China PCR test orders soared before the first positive covid case was even announced. And according to a proposal, the US and Chinese researchers planned to create a new coronavirus back in 2018.

*Justin Bieber is launching his new business of pre-rolled joints

*There sure are a lot of heart attacks and inflammation on the rise. I wonder what could be causing it.....Here's a list of soccer players who have suddenly collapsed from heart related issues. This is a huge list y'all. Some Canadian hockey players are also having to sit out due to heart problems.

*First, Vice President Harris was unable to be on the View because two co-hosts found out they were covid positive right before Harris was set to walk on the stage. (Suspicious.) Next, Harris refuses to let journalists watch her depart to Palm Springs. What exactly is going on here? 

*Saskatchewan adds cannabis and liquor stores to their list of places that require proof of vaccination.

*In a quote fitting for an anti-Christ, Donald Trump claims nobody has done more for religion than he has.

*Ancient Egyptian killer whale with legs has been identified as new species. Leviathan, is that you?

*Earthquake rattles Hawaii.

*List of medical doctors and scientists who dispute the covid 19 narrative.

*Some people believe those weird things that have been found in the vaccine are the immortal hydra vulgaris.

*Can borax cure arthritis? I don't know, but I bought some boron capsules on amazon last night. It's been raining on and off here for almost a week, and my knees are hurting and my left hand keeps wanting to curl up like a claw. So I'm going to try, because nothing else is really working at the moment. I actually have some borax from Death Valley in California. I remember being so astounded at the amount of things they used boron for in late 1800s.

*The government secretly ordered Google to identify anyone who searched a sexual assault victim online.

*Brain implant could help with depression. I hate depression, but at what point do you lose some of yourself as transhumanism takes over?

Comments