Skip to main content

a prison for your mind

Tartaria and the mud floods are one of my favorite conspiracies. Hidden history and the changing of time is something I have really dug deep into over the past three or four years. Earlier, during my super early time change morning, I had some time to kill while it was still dark. I was watching a video on early theme parks and infantoriums. If you are unfamiliar, in the late 1800s/early 1900s premature babies were featured at theme parks. You could go see "live babies in incubators" for a nickel. The money paid for the staff and the parents were able to keep their preemies there for free. 90% of these preemies were saved due to the new incubation technology, but putting them on live view seems a little creepy to me. But we humans are curious, and I know that I'd have gone to a freak show or twenty if I had been born during that generation.

Anyway, that's not what this post is about, although I would highly suggest digging into mud floods if you have the time. There is some very compelling evidence that the gilded ages and dark ages were not what they seemed. 

After finishing up the infantorium video, I was suggested one on the Metaverse. For some reason I felt drawn to watch it and the narrator seems to have some of the same concerns as I do. I do not understand NFTs and purchasing things that are not real or tangible, and yet, I see it in my personal life. Owsley saves his money to buy skins and rankings in the games he plays. I don't understand it, but it makes sense to him. Meta is not for me and you. It's for our children who have been conditioned for this since they were born. Gage got a used oculus for his birthday, and while I have tried it and it is just not for me, I can see the allure. The graphics are more realistic than I imagined, and some of the games Gage plays really do make you feel like you've jumped into the internet. Peppy and Gage camped out at Best Buy weeks ago to get Gage an expensive graphics card he had saved up for and had been trying to buy for over six months. The graphics on his new computer look more realistic than real life. They are so vibrant and crisp. Every graphic is like the perfect postcard of a tropical island. I was even in Walmart last week and one of the new tvs was showing footage of Portofino, Italy, and I was a little amazed at how high quality the video was. I stood there for a minute in awe, because the pictures were more colorful than real life. 

This is a good video, especially if you have children. It explains how the pandemic, great reset, and metaverse are all connected. We are quickly headed towards the metaverse, which goes hand in hand with transhumanism. Right now you use a headset, but how long will it be before all you need is an implant to jump into meta? I can see it now, doctors everywhere claim that wearing a VR headset for hours at a time does catastrophic damage to your neck, shoulders, and spine. (Which would obviously be true.) So in order to fix that problem, we go smaller and smaller. The headsets are nixed and we are implanted and uploaded. It really reminds me of the verse in Revelation where it says in those days many will seek death and not be able to find it. Well, if your consciousness is uploaded to the metaverse, can you die? Obviously your body can, but can your soul be trapped? I have no clue. 

"During those days people will seek death, but will not find it; they will long to die, but death will elude them." Revelation 9:6

The best thing you can do is delete your facebook account and anything owned by the company. I had planned to eventually download all my old pictures from Instagram, but I decided to just go ahead and delete my account because I don't want to support this cause in any way. The internet is not real. The metaverse is not real. Your family, your friends, nature, Christ. These things are real. Be aware. Be vigilant. Know what your children are doing. My kids have scheduled video game/internet time, which might seem extreme to some, but I've seen first hand how addicting these online worlds can be. They are coming after our kids, and they aren't even being sneaky about it. 

Comments