Skip to main content

charlie....you can never come back

I have XM radio in my car. I have my favorite channels, but even my favorites often have terrible songs playing, and sometimes the stations next to each other even have the same song playing at the exact same time. Most days I find myself channel surfing in order to find one or two decent songs on my ten minute drive to the food bank. Just give me some Pink Floyd or the new War on Drugs song. I'm not asking for much. 

One day last week I was scrolling and scrolling. I would find a good song right as it was ending. I found myself all the way at Pop2K, which is the greatest pop hits of the early 2000s. Obviously not anything I would ever willingly choose. Black Eyed Peas were on. That 'I Gotta Feeling' song was finishing up and the very next song was Pharrell "Happy." 

It was like I was teleported back in time to when Gage was in kindergarten. His teacher would play "Happy" at the end of the day each Friday, and he loved that song. He'd come home and ask for me to play it and he'd dance all around the house. Hard to imagine him doing that today, but I have video evidence, so he can only deny it up to a certain point. Now he just shoves his earbuds in and gives himself hearing loss, while nodding along to whatever dubstep music he is currently obsessed with.

So anyway, it was very surreal to be listening to these two songs because it almost feels like they were written in a different timeline, for a different person. Or maybe just that particular reality doesn't exist anymore, and it is hard for me to even wrap my head around the fact that there was a carefree time that did exist, only a few short years ago. I guess music can temporarily cause time travel, although your vessel remains stagnant. Your consciousness may travel unvaccinated, although your body cannot. 

It can be so easy to forget that what we are going through right now IS NOT NORMAL. Then I hear music from a lifetime ago and it makes me remember. I am sure many other generations have experienced similar things. But it is so weird to acknowledge that we can never go back. It is so strange to know that this our life now.

"Charlie......you can never come back....."

All Dogs go to Heaven, right? That is what it feels like. I am Charlie, who has jumped ship in heaven and returns to earth. His eyes have been opened. He sees the real world for what it actually is, and he knows there is no turning back. Maybe All Dogs was actually the inspiration for the Matrix trilogy, although I doubt it.

Right now we are in the beginning of the (planned) financial collapse. I don't know how long this will all take. I suppose the grand manipulators of our minds have carefully calculated how long it takes to conquer, divide, and control. Chinese government is already telling its citizens to stock up on essentials, while Germany is having a record number of covid cases and might be preparing for another lockdown. Food crop failure will be up soon, but don't worry. Since the Gates Foundation owns about 75% of all American farmland, we can trust that our produce will never be modified in a nefarious way. (Soylent Green is people!)

Remember, we are not fighting flesh and blood, but demonic principalities who only want to destroy and kill. Charlie, we can never go back. But we can try to be the light in the darkness no matter what today or tomorrow bring. 

Comments