Skip to main content

early morning stream of consciousness

"Enter by the narrow gate; for wide is the gate and broad is the way that leads to destruction, and there are many who go in by it. Because narrow is the gate and difficult is the way which leads to life, and there are few who find it." Matthew 7:13-14

"Two roads diverged in a wood, and I- I took the one less traveled by, And that has made all the difference." -Robert Frost

There are two paths. There are only two choices. You are either with God, or you are against him. There is no middle ground, and if we remain lukewarm we will just be spit out. You might think that you can still be a good person without needing a Savior, but that is where you would be wrong. Maybe you think this is unfair. Maybe you think that free will doesn't exist because you never asked to be born. I know I've had that thought many times before. But I've had to humble myself and accept the fact that if I created everything, I would get to make the rules. Instead I am just dust in the wind. A vapor that quickly vanishes. I am nothing, and yet, with Jesus I can make a difference. I can become a vessel for good use.

Maybe one day I will sit down a write about CERN and portals, and how Stranger Things is more fact than fiction. Right now it is 5:30 am and I'm thinking about the darkness that is covering our world. To me, and others that are sensitive to things like this, we can feel a heaviness blanketing the earth. It is something that has been slowly creeping in for a while now (maybe since the invention of the radio/tv), but it almost seems like a gate has officially been opened and evil is pouring out at an alarming rate. There are people calling out to the darkness and begging it to come in the same way that I pray to the Lord. This is a battle. 

I do not know everything, in fact, in the grand scheme of things I know very little. But every single day is going to progressively get darker, I can promise you that. Everything is so backwards right now. If you want to know the truth, just believe the opposite of whatever MSM tells you. Sometimes I think about how back in high school I was a "weird" kid, and that was ok. We accepted everyone and just wanted to be left alone to do our own thing. Now the "weirdos" have become the ones who are offended by everything and are the most judgmental, least accepting members of society. When did that happen? In the same way that I don't understand purchasing online things that do not exist in real life, I also don't understand hating someone who thinks differently from you. (And this is not just a fruit of the Spirit either. I didn't understand this concept even before I was a born again follower of Christ.)

This is a spiritual war, and I wish we could see into that realm for just a moment to grasp the gravity of what is going on all around us. You must be ready to stand for what you believe in. You cannot flip flop back and forth, and you cannot defeat an enemy that you don't believe exists. This is the time for repentance, for falling on your knees, crying out to the Lord and anchoring yourself to him. These last two years have been difficult, but they were only the beginning. Tough decisions will need to be made. Worldly things will need to be let go of. Addictions and vices need to fall away. Anything that comes between you and your relationship with Christ must go. Anything you place before the Lord must go. 

We don't belong here, and many of us can feel it. It grieves my heart that so many cannot see. I hope and pray that they wake up before it is too late. None of us can stop what is coming, but to be spiritually and mentally prepared will be a gift. 

Comments