Skip to main content

weird things are happening v.41

I've been watching all these videos on mud floods, Tartaria, and previous world resets. I came across a series on the theory that the nephilim are where our modern day clowns come from. At first I thought there could be no connection, but it was a slow day over here and I started watching a couple episodes while I was cooking dinner, and I actually think the guy might be onto something. He does make a fairly compelling argument, and I was especially interested in his episodes about jesters and DMT, because it reminded me a lot of what I experienced when meditating. Here is the complete playlist for anyone interested. Gives me a whole new take on the term 'clown world.'

This youtuber also has a great Question the Narrative series. If you are interested in learning more about mud floods and the hidden civilization of Tartaria, she does a great job introducing you to that. And she mostly posts pictures and news articles and lets you come to your own conclusions without telling you what to think. Just skip the Millennial Kingdom video. There is a theory, which is fairly new to me, that Jesus has already returned, and his millennial kingdom are the abandoned Tartaria structures. But considering to the Greeks Tartarus was the lowest of the underworld, where the gods locked up their enemies, I highly doubt Tartaria was the reign of Jesus' millennial kingdom. Tartaria did exist at some point in time though. The question is when, and why has it been removed from our history? And all the giants. Why are they hiding all the information about giants?? If that is not enough for you, the JonLevi channel is a great place to dig deeper into time and calendar manipulation, as well as more Tartaria and civilization resets. I honestly think these theories will open your eyes to just how much we've been lied to about everything since we were born. 

*In yet another form of mass censorship, youtube disables the dislike button. Can't have people speaking their true feelings and opinions in our new world of soulless transhumanist vessels. 

*Man claims to be the father of thousands of hybrid human and alien children.

*This article is kind of poking fun at anyone that believes Astroworld could have been a satanic ritual, but evil is abounding. And mass rituals take place under our noses all the time. Not sure why this would be any different. Even if it was not a ritual, you can look at the symbolism displayed at the festival and immediately recognize that it is not godly, that's for sure.

*Joe Biden references the "great Negro." Seriously, who (or what) is Joe Biden? Anyone can see he is just a sad joke. 

*Bill Gates warns of bioterrorism and smallpox, and we all know what it means when a big name warns us of some impending disaster. 

*Israel Aerospace Industries unveils a new defensive electronic warfare system.

*CDC admits that they have no record of any unvaccinated person who has previously recovered from covid spreading the virus. I'm clean! I'm clean!

*Walmart to begin a driverless trucking company route.

*There is a mountain of unsold clothing in the Chilean desert. I was into fast fashion for a while in my 20s. I didn't even really acknowledge the impact it could be having on the environment. I was just excited to get a cardigan for $7. It is a rare occasion that I buy myself clothes anymore, and if I do, it's from the rack at goodwill. 

*Brothels in Vienna offer 30 minutes with lady of your choice if you are vaccinated.

*Yesterday children aged 5-11 were able to receive the vaccine. Virginia pharmacy accidentally incorrectly dosed over one hundred children. 

*Pfizer quietly changed its ingredients in its vaccine for children to include a heart attack stabilizer. Why?

*Study suggests that emotional intelligence is declining among college students. Here's another one that is no surprise to me. I feel that this is only going to get worse with time, and slowly the younger generations will begin to lack more and more empathy and emotions as times goes on.

*New Zealand man is murdered, but his death is listed as covid,

Comments