Skip to main content

weird things are happening v.42

*So yeah, about that smallpox thing I said earlier this week, the FBI is currently investigating vials labeled "smallpox" in a Pennsylvania lab. And a Maryland residence tests positive for monkeypox,which is in the same virus family as smallpox. Now I know sometimes my brain probably makes connections in my mind because I want to see them, but this sure seems like way more than a coincidence. It seems too obvious. I'm asking myself, is this all a joke? Is life just one big joke for the people at the top of the pyramid? And I'm coming to a resounding YES. 

*Asia's virtual influencers offer a glimpse of the metaverse. 

*Here is a list of over 400 movies that were made under Pentagon supervision. 

*Sick and strangely bald eagles were found in Maryland.

*National intelligence director does not rule out extraterrestrial origins for UFOs.

*The world's first unvaccinated lockdown will begin nationwide in Austria on Monday.

*Years ago I told my dad that after the transgender movement** had played its part, they would move on to pedophilia. It's really hard to imagine how as a society we would ever accept that. It definitely wouldn't happen overnight, but most of these things don't. A professor at Old Dominion University claims that there is nothing immoral about being attracted to a minor. I hope the floodgates aren't about to start with this one. I do love everyone, but it is so hard in my heart to even begin to understand the mind of a pedophile. **I'm not saying that transgender people do not exist, but this has definitely been manipulated into an agenda that played a purpose.

*Pathologist reports 20x increase in endometrial cancer.

*Sorry, but the pandemic is making you ugly.

*The longest lunar eclipse in centuries to happen this week. 

*Lying Lizard Face Fauci urgently warns us that the vaccine protection slowly fades away and that you might always need a booster. Sign up for the subscription service to keep your body alive. He says the definition of fully vaccinated need to be changed to include booster shots.

*New covid variant found in France.

*Heavy rains in Egypt caused snakes and scorpions to wash down the roads, killing 3 and injuring over 500.

*Woman's own immune system might have cured her of HIV

Comments