Skip to main content

dear diary, i scare everyone.

Apparently the face of a terrorist. I don't think I'm a national threat, but what do I know?

Winter break so far has consisted of many board games, decorating cookies and making candy, and finishing up Marvel Universe. (Thank goodness that's over.) I did enjoy a few of those movies, like the Thor ones and Guardians of the Galaxy, the Black Widow backstory, Dr. Strange, Ant Man, and Infinity War. I slept through chunks of everything else. So much fighting. Too much stimulation and my brain just shuts down. Anything that was mainly just Avengers put me to sleep after 30 minutes, even if I wasn't tired. To each their own, but superheros have never been my thing. However, I have thoroughly enjoyed having this special time with my kids watching and discussing these movies. They knew it wasn't necessarily my favorite, but they were still interested in my thoughts. We also watched Shang-Chi and the Legend of the Ten Rings and I really liked that one. 

Wednesday we went to my mom's house to decorate cookies. We've been doing this since Gage was a baby, and although he's much older now and probably doesn't care, he at least plays along for my mom. I mean, cookies. Who doesn't love a good cookie? We don't have many holiday traditions, really, but this one has remained intact for the past fourteen years. My favorite memory of cookie making was when Owsley was three and got stuck to a sticky mouse trap and then decapitated members of my mom's Christmas village with a chip clip. Good times, good times.

Somehow we got to discussing vaccines (I DID NOT BRING IT UP,) and my mom said she is not getting the booster. I told her that in a few months if she's not boosted she'll be considered an unvaccinated pariah just like me. She is retiring this year and says she has big plans to travel, but I tried to tell her nothing is returning back to normal. I've been trying to tell my family (and anyone else that will listen) this for almost two years.  I understand it is a depressing thought when you accept the fact that your old life is gone. There is a grieving process of mourning for that life you always imagined that is never going to happen. And I do see things getting progressively worse. Again, this will depend on where you live, but it will never return to how it was before. They are priming this next generation to become unthinking foot soldiers. 

Life will continue, but the main goal here is Agenda 2030, and right now we are in the midst of changing and molding the human psyche. It is like a rollercoaster. We are given tiny bits of freedom and good news, but as soon as we let our guards down, we are pummeled over again. This is repeated so many times that many of us just give up. Many of us become so traumatized that we fall into line like good little robot citizens. It has been two years, and anyone with eyes to see can immediately recognize how much people have changed. Every time we have more rights stripped, it is like we forget what we used to have. We become conditioned to accept this bonkers reality we are stuck in, without questioning anything or using any logic.

Sometimes I feel like the only time my words ever flow eloquently anymore is when I break out into my conspiracy spiel. Even if it does make me look like a lunatic. I told Gage I better keep my mouth shut when we all get together today and go to Peppy's aunt's house tomorrow, or I'll never be invited to any family events again. Gage said I need to keep it up though, because it was the most exciting thing he'd heard in a while. I seriously never intentionally try to ruin things for anyone, but sometimes I become so passionate that I can't keep it inside anymore. It almost feels like a responsibility to warn those around me. Even if the future is not pretty, if you have been warned you can at least mentally prepare yourself. I hate surprises. I want to know. I need to know. I sometimes forget it is easier for others to remain ignorant, because the truth of what is going on is scary.  Right now there have been more children to die from the vaccine than the virus. Why aren't people talking about this? It is not selfish to question the MSM, who have a wonderful tract record of lying to their viewers. (Is it selfish to be vaccinated just so you can travel?)

What is even scarier to me is that there are people who would wish death upon me and my family because we see through this sham. Yes, there is a virus. Yes, certain people will die, and that is absolutely horrible. But this was an intentionally released bioweapon and our disagreements are only being used to further divide us and make us hate each other. If this was really and truly about health and not money and power, antibody tests would be accepted in lieu of the vaccine. The masks aren't doing anything unless you're wearing a legit n95 one, and vaccine deaths are being hidden every single day. No one even knows what the long term effects of these vaccines will be. Why would someone want to kill me for being a skeptic? What is happening to people to turn their hearts so dark, to fill them with so much hatred for their fellow man? I don't blame them though. They are victims of traumatic mind control.

My Christmas gift to everyone will be keeping my mouth shut. I will be on my best behavior.....until my younger brother shows up, and then I can't make any promises. We seem to play off one another very well, and he is my closest confidant when it comes to conspiracies.

Due to climate change, weather manipulation, whatever, it will be an unseasonably warm 71 degrees on Sunday, so I think we are going to use our passes to Six Flags one last time. Owsley and I went 12 times this year. So aside from gas and food, our park visits were about $4 a piece, which is pretty awesome.

However you celebrate the holiday season, I wish you all good health and happy times with those you love. (See, I'm not a total Grinch.) Focus on love and joy, and spread that stuff like a virus. But I am a total conspiracy realist, so..... please, please, please do not take these boosters. They are destroying your body and you WILL become dependant on them to live. Look up Fauci's involvement in AIDS. Do not trust this man at all. 

Comments