Skip to main content

don't look down

Someone I know and trust very well recently encountered what he believes to be a UFO. This person is a captain of an airline and has spent many hours in the sky. He called me a few weeks ago and I could tell he was very shaken up by what he experienced. He was flying and coming straight towards him was this golden orange ball, getting closer and closer. Nothing was showing up on his radar, and no one from the tower below was telling him to change course. He told me he was in shock and never once thought about taking a picture. He said his mind had settled on, "This is it. I am going to die." The orange glowing ball continued to get closer until it just suddenly vanished into thin air. He said he almost intuitively knew that the ball was checking them out and when it realized they were of no concern, it left. The only other witness was his co-captain. It happened to be his first real flight of the job and he asked if this is something they usually see in the sky, to which the captain replied that he'd never seen anything like that before. I told him he better no report it to his superiors or they would probably Men-in-Black him and wipe his memory.

Regular readers here already know that I question almost everything we've been taught, and I believe ancient texts have been hidden from us to suppress our true history. I believe we've been visited by something as long as humans have been around. Ever since I was a child I didn't understand how God could be real and so could aliens, because I found myself believing in both. Now as an adult, I think the connection is closer than many of us realize.

It is interesting to me that the Vatican has spent so much money on high tech telescopes. It is almost like they are expecting to see something in the stars. There's also that one quote that says, "millionaires don't use astrology, billionaires do." There are answers out there, and some people know it. 

Recently NASA hired 24 theologians to access how the world would react to the discovery of alien life. I know this could potentially destroy the faith of many, but personally, it all goes together in my mind. If you do any study into ancient civilizations you will see so many similarities and connections between groups that would have never ever had real contact with each other. Something, or someone, was visiting these civilizations. There's a good chance 'alien lifeforms' are living along side us and we are none the wiser.

A range of new missions is expecting to help our understand of space. The James Webb telescope was set to launch on Christmas Eve, and a rover built by the European Space Agency is set to take off next year. And lets not forget the United States Space Force, a military in space, which was founded in December 2019. This sounds like farce, and even their website looks like something a kid in high school put together. Maybe that is intentional, to make people deny its credibility. 

I have read theories that Ezekiel's wheel within a wheel could have been a UFO and the 'eyes all around' might have actually been windows. I don't know. I wasn't there. But I do think in order to better understand we need to try and break out of any preconceived notions and ideas that we already have. We need to be thinking primitively. We believe we are so smart because of our technology, but it is really dumbing us down. We need to strip all of that away if we really want to begin to understand anything. 

Comments