Skip to main content

it is coming.

If you have stumbled upon my blog and aren't exactly sure how, it is because I prayed you here. I had a supernatural born again experience almost seven years ago and it changed everything for me and everything I thought I knew was real.  I am not the same person I was seven years ago. Not even close. Every morning I pray that the Lord will bring people with open hearts and minds to read the things that are going on in the world. I pray that the church will be shaken from her slumber and that unbelievers will turn to our Savior before it is too late. Or maybe you have been praying for wisdom and truth, and both of our prayers have been answered simultaneously. So if you somehow randomly found me, welcome. I'm glad you are here. 

Something is happening, and I know many of you feel it. I recognize that it's not about personal feelings, because this goes so much deeper than that. This is an inherent knowing that something is on the horizon. Nearly 60 earthquakes have rumbled off the coast of Oregon over the past 24 hours and La Palma is showing no signs of stopping. People all over the world are posting footage of things they see in the sky. And anger seems to be prevailing in big cities. We are right on the cusp of something big, and many people still cannot see the forest for the one tree right in front of them. 

I had lunch with a friend yesterday to celebrate her birthday. We got on topic of how logic and lack of common sense is abounding lately. We have these psychopathic rulers of the world that are worshipped like gods. (Little g. Very, very little g.

This new picture of Epstein and Maxwell at the Queen's cabin is making its rounds on the internet. They ALL know each other. Anyone that still cannot grasp that concept needs to do some major soul searching. Everything is interconnected and you only have a position of power if you are evil. The infrastructure of the entire world is built on psychopathic pedophiles who consume our negative energy and fear like food. We are human cattle to them. They don't care about you or me. They only care about power. They believe they are illuminated, but they are blinded and enslaved by Satan.

There was a Maxwell Trial Tracker twitter account that was suspended shortly after they released information that implied Epstein was tied to the Mossad Intelligence Agency. This shouldn't be a surprise to anyone because the whole world is connected. There's a possibility we are already living under the shadow New World Order and just don't realize it yet. 

Make your life right with the Lord. Seek him while he can still be found. Repent and turn away from all the things that separate you from him. We are all going to need him for what is to come. 

Comments