Skip to main content

Just some pictures

Just some random pictures from my phone over the past couple of weeks. I don't do picture posts very often, so here ya go. Nothing too exciting though, but sometimes it's nice to document how big my kids are getting. 
Gave Frankie a catnip toy and s/he went crazy for a second and then laid around with crazy eyes. I thought I killed him. Not really, but s/he was very out of it. Frankie is a very politically correct cat because I'm beginning to think it's not Franklin and more of a Francine. We are taking it to the vet this week and I guess that will be solved.
Again, I'm so glad someone is getting some enjoyment out of that furniture I picked out. 
The kids and I have been playing lots of board games. They taught me Carcassonne last week. I'm also excited to bust out these new brain games we got Owsley. He loves stuff like that, and I'm trying to keep him from staring into his tablet all winter break. 
Sorry Peppy, Gage is the tallest one of us now. 
We took one last Six Flags trip. Still don't feel anything on the rollercoasters, but it's always nice to do something together. 

Comments