Skip to main content

random thoughts rolling through my mind

*How do they get away with it? Things happen simultaneously around the world without a paper or electronic trail. Always without a trace of evidence. They communicate through signs and symbols. They have a secret code that transcends nations. They signal each together with hand gestures and code words. Once you see this, you can never really unsee it. There are signs and code words in basically everything we consume.

*Some of the evil Nazi scientists got a plea deal and many of them moved to America and worked for NASA. This is usually brushed over and most people don't even know, or maybe they don't care. We actually have a local venue called the von Braun center. The average person here would tell you it was named after a scientist who lived in the area. They just don't know any of that scientist's evil history. Kind of like Dr. Fauci. Seriously, if you know anyone that still trusts him, look up his past.

*Why do we not go to the moon anymore? Or did we ever? Did we see something we weren't supposed to? I just don't understand how we could have learned everything we wanted to know in those trips. I understand we have satellites and rovers, but I don't think that's the same. Something is up when it comes to NASA and space in general. It doesn't make sense to me that flying to the moon was nothing more than a "Haha we beat you!" Also, remember when you had to go to school and extensive training to be an astronaut? Now you just have to have lots of money.

*I've never seen Dallas Buyers Club. I only learned last week that the plot was about the AIDS epidemic and people trying to buy alternative medicine for AIDS because the pharmacy meds were so expensive. I also learned that the villain in the movie was based off of Fauci. Yesterday The director of the Dallas Buyers Club suddenly died at 58 years old. That could be easily be a coincidence. But Fauci is about as innocent as the Clinton family, so I don't put anything past him. 

*Is Queen Elizabeth dead? Or are there more than one? (Probably.) Or is everything a deep fake? The media did claim that the Queen is "entering a new phase," (WHAT DOES THAT EVEN MEAN!?) and she wouldn't be making any appearances until February. Of course my brain is wondering is she metamorphosing back into a lizard, turning into a cyborg, or maybe her consciousness is being uploaded into a new host body. I don't know, but I do know they could have possibly chosen a better choice of words than "entering a new phase."

Picture on the right is supposedly the Queen from ten years ago. These don't even look like the same women, although props for continuing to let her wear the royal pearls. I mean, they do look similar, but I don't think the lady in the right would morph into the lady on the left. On the right looks like Mrs. Claus, on the left looks like a sinister old lady. 

*Lust is not one of my struggles, but I know it affects millions of people, maybe billions. If the media is to be trusted, sex sells. Sex is power. I would hate being a young person that struggled with lust. It is right at your fingertips. When I was a kid the raciest thing on tv was late night HBOs "Red Shoe Diaries," and it was so scandalous to me as a middle schooler because it showed boobs, and that was so taboo. It also made me believe that must be what romance was. That was 25 years ago. Now you've got degrading and disgusting sexual exploitations ready 24/7. Most teen boys don't even have to search it out, the algorithm already makes it readily available for them. And this isn't just a problem for boys either. Girls think these things are expected of them, or maybe they aren't getting attention at home and realize they get lots of attention if they post scandalous photos. It is very sad. Sometimes I wonder how many parents really have no clue what their kids are up to. I know I was pretty sneaky as a kid. I kind of don't put anything past anyone. I am a trusting person, but I also acknowledge that everyone is capable of doing things you might not think they'd do. 

And these are the random thoughts rolling through my mind at 5 am. 

It's been a long December, and there's reason to believe maybe this year won't be better than the last. 

Comments