Skip to main content

mid afternoon stream of conspiracy

-The algorithm chose this video for me and I was watching it while I hula hooped. The sun is shining and I'd love to be walking outside, but it is so windy. So inside exercise it is. Anyway, if you have children, or even if you are interested in living in the metaverse, this is a very good video to watch. I really do believe they are trying to make reality suck as much as possible so that we will be drawn to a virtual world. And while they would be happy for any generation to join, they are really aiming towards the youth. Games like Roblox are getting them prepped for living in a virtual reality and buying things (with real money) that literally do not exist. 


-Is it too soon to talk about Bob Saget? I think I'm ok because I highly doubt anyone directly related to the Saget family will stumble upon my blog. If they do, my condolences. I grew up with TGIF and AFV. It got me to thinking about how America took covid seriously after America's sweetheart, Tom Hanks, tested positive. Now he's hiding out in Greece somewhere, if he is even still alive. But anyway, after Hanks and his wife tested positive, cases began booming. So then I thought about Bob Saget being America's TV dad. Are the vaccine deaths going to start booming now? Will people start putting two and two together and realize that the vaccines are a sham? (Saget tweeted last month that he had received his booster, so that's why I am coming to the conclusion that his 'no foul play' death might have been vaccine related. There are also rumours that his name was on Epstein's flight log.)

-End times prophecy.....ok, so a lot of Christians believe that we are waiting on a third temple to be built, but what if we the church, the people, are the temple? In John 2:19 Jesus says, "destroy this temple (meaning himself) and I will raise it again in three days." In Matthew 24:15 he speaks of the 'abomination of desolation.' The fact that Christ says in this passage "let the reader understand" means that he was not speaking to his disciples and was actually talking to someone in the future. (Us, maybe?) I've never thought the vaccines were the mark of the beast, although my gut reaction is a hard pass. I actually feel like I have been convicted so strongly against the vaccine that it would be a sin for me to get one. I think everyone has to make their own decision here, but I feel like it has been a calling placed on my life NOT to do it. So, what if these vaccines are actually the abomination of desolation? What if we are waiting on this third temple to kick off end times, and the third temple has been here for thousands of years already? Just a thought I have been having lately. 

-ANNNNNNDDDD I got to meet my nephew this past weekend. It didn't make me want a newborn of my own, but he is beautiful and still has that newborn baby smell, and maybe next time I see him I'll get to see him with his eyes opened. Look at all that hair! I love babies with a full head of hair. 
And in completely unrelated, but very welcome news, the days are slowly starting to get longer! It's 4:30 right now and it isn't dark yet. WHOOOOOOOOO YEAH!

Comments