Skip to main content

weird things are happening v.50

New Year's day was a record breaking 79 degrees and then terrible storms with tornadoes. Yesterday it was 30 degrees and last night it snowed. Nothing to see here.

Sorry for the melodramatic post yesterday. Some days I get so overwhelmed with grief because either 1.) I see where this is headed and it is absolutely horrible, and my heart despairs for those who continue to live in Lord Lying Fauci Land or 2.) I am absolutely insane. Either choice is unpleasant. I don't believe I am crazy, but I do believe that sometimes ignorance is bliss (to a point.) With much knowledge, comes much sorrow. I desire knowledge and truth, and I understand that quest can be a lonely one. Not everyone wants to know the secret workings of the world, and that is ok with me. What I cannot understand though, is how after two years people are still falling for these lies that the media spews at them. Our *narrative* has been changed dozens of times over the past two years and we are all supposed to "Trust the science." Does anyone really believe things will ever go back to normal? 

Anyway, I am not depressed. I am grieved. I think those two things are different, although I'm sure many would be quick to throw out a depression diagnosis in a heartbeat. I'm old friends with mental illness. This feels spiritual and not mental. I am not scared. I'm not afraid. I am heartbroken for every single person. 

*CEO of an Indiana life insurance company claims deaths are up 40% among people aged 18-64. These claims are supposedly vaccine related deaths and not covid ones. 

*Yet another doctor finds an octopus-like organism in the covid vaccine vials. Many more resources on this page.

*Are chemtrails releasing mRNA into the air? Maybe, they are sure releasing something, and they have definitely amped up the chemtrail game lately. 

*Covid outbreak at isolated Antarctic research station. Maybe it is the chemtrails, because all the staff were fully vaccinated AND boostered. Oh wait, maybe it is the vaccines. Or perhaps it is a little bit of everything. Whether the actual virus, vaccine, nasal swab tests, or chemtrails, they will get you somehow. This would also explain all the deer and wildlife that have tested positive for covid.  

*Scottish witches might be pardoned hundreds of years after they were burned at the stake. 

*A Melbourne man lights himself on fire to protest vaccine mandates.

*Israel begins to administer the fourth covid vaccine dose

*US firm receives $137 million to make covid test materials- in three years. Clearly they have plans to keep playing us for a long, long time. There was one Fauci interview saying he predicted the pandemic would end in 2028. Just in time for Agenda 2030. It is almost like....this was all planned.

*Over 1,000 homes were destroyed in Colorado wildfires. After the fires they are also having to deal with almost a foot of snow.

*Some schools in Georgia are going back to virtual learning due to spike in covid outbreaks. Another reason for my grief is wondering what all the psychological damage for the youth will be. It is starting to show, but I am mostly concerned with the toddlers and babies who have had to grow up in this upside down world. Who will they become in 15-20 years? It is so easy to see why the metaverse will be so appealing to them when the real world has become so devoid of life.

*Scientist believes that space colonists will probably have to resort to cannibalism.

*Justin Trudeau calls the unvaccinated "racist and misogynists extremists." How did he describe me so perfectly? I also answer to "plague rat" as well. 

*All independent news outlets in Hong Kong have been shut down. 

*5g expected to roll out on Wednesday, despite objections from the US government that it might interfere with aviation (or perhaps UFO technology??) Is this the day that the vaccinated 'turn on'? Joking, but only halfway. There is too much evidence that metallic particles, potentially alive or self-assembling ones, are inside the vaccines. 

Comments