Skip to main content

weird things are happening v.52

I really let my links add up in my inbox, so I've got a big list for you today. I hope everyone has a small stockpile of essentials or guilty pleasure snacks, because those may be temporarily (permanently?) unavailable due to Canadian trucker boarding crossing vaccine mandate. I think we are only beginning to see inflation take swing and over the next couple of months it may become much harder to purchase particular items that we took for granted. Even a small disruption in a supply chain has a ripple effect, and this is no small disruption. 

*Walmart prepares to enter the Metaverse. I literally have to mentally psych myself up to go to Walmart, so  I don't know who would willingly support them in a virtual reality.

*Volcano erupts in the Pacific, and many wait for word from their families after communications with Tonga are cut due to a severed fiber optic cable.

*Argentine government admits the vaccines contain graphene oxide.

*Midwives are banned from using particular words like "mother." This is just like in 1984 where they are forced to use newspeak. In The Giver they are banned from using certain words as well. 

*5g release was postponed for two weeks, but is scheduled to roll out tomorrow. US airlines are urgently warning of the potential calamity this will cause to air travel. Conspiracy theorists warn of zombies. On Wednesdays we visit my Memaw, and if she tries to eat us it is going to end badly for someone. 

*Earthquake in Afghanistan leaves hundreds homeless. 

*Space travel destroys astronauts' blood and scientists are baffled. Maybe it is because we are designed to live on earth? Just a thought. 

 *Doctor who treated with Ivermectin has had her license suspended and must undergo psychiatric treatment. Our humanity is going backwards in leaps and bounds. 

*How is the pandemic affecting children's brains? This is not a question that should be asked now, it should have been asked two years ago, because I know I wasn't the only one that wondered that questioned how this would psychologically change everyone.

*Covid infections can cause more brain damage than Alzheimer's. I both love and hate that these studies are coming out. I love it, because it validates everything I've been saying for almost a year. I hate it, because it also validates my belief that this is irreversible. 

*Fauci warns that Omicron may not be the last of the pandemic, and that there may be a new variant that evades immunity. 

*The last two years have taken so much from all of us. Everyone has lost something (or someone) important to them. Here is example of what covid has taken from the elderly. Warning: this is very sad.

*You want mask studies? I've got your mask studies, and not a single one shows a reduction in cases due to wearing masks. Probably does increase respiratory illnesses and mold exposure though, as well as inhalation of whatever insane microscopic entities that might be on the masks.

*The current spread of autoimmune disorders is being blamed on our diets and definitely not covid or the vaccines. Thank goodness all the fast food places are switching to synthetic meats. Clearly they are only looking out for our best interests.

*Bill Gates reveals that his recent purchase of farmland is to grow GMO crops in order to develop biofuels.

*The Pope claims it is a moral obligation to get the vaccine. Hard pass. I understand I'm supposed to "give Caesar what is Caesar's," but last time I checked, my body doesn't belong to the government. 

*Pfizer is headed into the medical cannabis industry. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA I'm sorry, but they really do plan on getting us infected from any angle they can. 

*'Prince' Andrew has been stripped of his royal titles.

*Microsoft introduces a new woke feature. 

Comments