Skip to main content

weird things are happening v.53

*Study suggests that 2/3 of vaccine injuries are actually 'nocebos' and are just imagined. Way to gaslight the people who trusted in the vaccine. 

*Just in time for the winter Olympics, China is bringing back anal swab testing.

*Thousand protest the mandates in Ottawa. Trudeau and his family move to a secret hiding place during the Canadian trucker protests. 

*Amazon is opening a 30,000 square foot store with QR codes and palm-scanning checkout.

*Driverless trucks are set to take over the roads in Texas. 

*The last two years have sucked us into a pandemic memory hole, where everything is blurry has a dreamlike (more like nightmare) quality about it.

*Neuralink prepares for its first human trials. 

*Woman who helped out at the crash site of the lab monkeys is now sick.

*The sea freezes in Greece.

*Winter storm hits northeast America causing flights to cancel and leaving thousands without powers.

*Covid sniffing dogs are to tour with Metallica and the Black Keys. Fun fact: Peppy ubered the drummer from the Black Keys.

*Subvariant of Omicron supposedly 1.5 times more contagious, but it is deadly? Can someone please tell me why we are still playing this game? I'm not covid denier. I'm living out longhaul in real time and I still don't understand how we are doing this two years later. 

*Turkey begins offering its fifth booster.

*A pregnant man is among 37 new Apple emojis. I guess I can't understand why a trans man would want to be pregnant, because it comes off like "I don't want to be female, but I do want to be pregnant." It contradicts itself. I'm trying to understand, but everything is upside down and this seems like a wonderful way to confuse children. I imagine the seahorse will become the mascot for pregnant men everywhere. 

*Embalmers are claiming to find never seen before rubbery clots inside veins and arteries. 

*L.A. school calls the cops on unvaccinated students.

Comments