Skip to main content

great reset still going according to plan

I don't think I have spoken about Russia and Ukraine at all. I'm not even sure if I have ever included any information about them in any of my link posts either. The truth is that I am not qualified to talk about that. (Am I really qualified to talk about anything though?) I really don't have enough information or a past history of the dynamics between Russia and Ukraine. It is really hard to find the unbaised truth about anything. I don't know anything about Putin's history either, although for years every time I would see a picture of him I would get a skeezy feeling. Although I will say he is a much more eloquent speaker than President Biden. It doesn't take that much. Sometimes I wonder if he was the covid brain fog test dummy. Hitler was also known for his great speeches. Moses was not. 

I told Peppy that there are some people and situations I feel like I naturally gravitate to, and some things that I don't feel as drawn to, and this has been one of those things. Deep down I intuitively knew Russia would invade Ukraine, so I never found myself paying much attention to what was going on. I am praying for every single person involved. (One day maybe I'll do a post on my lifetime of instinctively knowing certain things. Sometimes I just know stuff.) On a much, much smaller scale this reminds me a little of tornadoes in the south. You become calloused to tornado threats when nothing ever happens, and then suddenly one day whole neighborhoods and storefronts are leveled by a single tornado. The people of Ukraine heard for a while now that Russia might invade, but they had heard that for years, and many thought it was a facade. Then one morning you wake up at 5 am to drones bombing your city. This is a reality that is hard for me to imagine. 

Will this start World War 3? I don't know. Are there US biolabs in Ukraine that are currently being attacked? Probably. (Here is an archived twitter thread from a user that was suspended yesterday after claiming Russia was attacking US biolabs in Ukraine.) Will this be the catalyst to begin the great reset? Very good chance. There are people in the conspiracy community claiming this is all fake, and while I do think that whatever information we receive will be molded to fit a particular agenda, I believe this is a real war. We will never have all the true information though. Most Russian soldiers are on duty due to obligatory military service and they do not want to fight their neighbors. Many have family in Ukraine. The same goes for the Ukrainian army. Yesterday the Russian military conquered the Chernobyl area and Ukraine is scared that Russia might blow it up and create a nuclear disaster. (Today I learned that wormwood is translated to chornobyl in Ukrainian.) Many of these people are just following orders they were given because they have no other option.

It is strange to me that all the mandates were slowly lifted and then this happens. I may not have a truly informed opinion on what is going on in Ukraine right now, but I did know that just because covid was ending, this wasn't over. (This being the global reset.) Chapter one might be closing, but this is nowhere near over. Vladimir Putin is a known member of the World Economic Forum. But then again, most world leaders are. 

All across the globe, the economy is destroyed. Grocery prices will never return to what they were. Gas prices continue to increase by the day. The only way to fix all this is to destroy it all and start from scratch. I do believe that part has been intentional. Screw up everything and humanity will basically beg for a new system. They want us to believe we asked for this. Psychological manipulation. That is all this is. 

You can't 6uild 6ack 6etter without tearing it down first. And while we've been distracted in America, a national vaccine pass has quietly rolled out. 

What chapter do the aliens arrive? 

Comments