Skip to main content

weird things are happening v.56

Is Putin a time traveler or a vampire? No, I don't think so. But these types of posts always make me laugh. There's another one comparing Obama to an ancient Egyptian pharaoh. There are quite a few similarities, but when you consider the billions of people that have ever existed, surely some of the facial features will have to be repeated. Either that, or clones. Or reptilian shapeshifters. Obviously there is no other excuse. 

I'm posting two of these in a row because I've almost collected twenty links in my inbox from just the past three days. Since I don't have social media other than reddit I don't really know what is trending and viral among the people of the world. I have a friend who has bombarded me with information about the trucker convoy in America that is supposed to begin at the start of March. So that will give you a few weeks if you need to stock up on your essentials and hardcore wants. Stocking up is a good idea anyway, with the way inflation has been lately. You can always start small and set aside an extra $10-20 a week for non perishables. Aldi has become my recent favorite place to shop because I get so excited at what I can get for $20. I came home last week with strawberries, grapes, pita chips, hummus, creamer, breakfast bars, goldfish, chips and salsa, and a couple other things that I can't remember, all for under $20. I'm kind of scared to buy meat there because Peppy and I got food poisoning from Aldi ten years ago, and those memories stay with you. 

*A school district in Connecticut asked eighth graders to share their sexual desires in the form of pizza toppings as an assignment. I'm trying to understand the point of this assignment. These are 13 and 14 year olds. This is absolutely disgusting and predatory. The fact that junior high sexual preferences are discussed in school shows how depraved the world is.  

*John Hopkins Researchers engineer Theragrippers, which are tiny, shape-changing machines that can deliver medicine to the GI tract. Looks like they could easily put these on nasal swabs to potentially 'vaccinate' you via rapid testing.

*The CIA has been secretly collecting information on US citizens for decades. Is this really a secret though? Are there really people who didn't know this?

*Freedom Convoy truckers are still on the US-Canada bridge after deadline from the Ontario police came and went.

*Scientists make a discovery that proves coronavirus didn't naturally jump from animals to humans. 

*The doctor who discovered omicron admits she was pressured to make the variant seem much worse than it is. 

*Australian travel ban for the unvaccinated has been extended for two weeks.

*If you find yourself bored, here is a list of the top 500 Mandela Effects. Shazam is the biggest one for me. I 100% remember a Sinbad genie movie. I can recall scenes from it and my older brother remembers watching it with me. Sinbad claims it never happened.

*Elon Musk's Neuralink test monkeys were subjected to horrible torture and 15 out of the 23 monkeys have died.

*Faith healer hammered a nail into a pregnant woman's head so that she would have a baby boy.

*Mystery liquid falling from the sky in a Las Vegas neighborhood.

*Study from Cedars Sinai shows that Covid 19 can trigger self-attacking antibodies.

*UK investigates new variant combining delta and omicron.

*Fauci says that the covid booster is losing its potency and people may need a fourth dose. I think we are at the point where we have enough data to see that the vaccines really haven't done anything at all. It is incredible to me that there are still people who are getting these boosters.

*NYC might be infested with rat covid, but it is probably not a big deal.

*New Zealand authorities blast Barry Manilow music and and turn on sprinklers in an effort to stop Freedom Convoy protestors that are camped in front of parliament. 

*Europe is beginning to make a connection between vaccines and menstrual irregularities. 

*Chicken producers warn of fast spreading bird flu spreading across the US.

Comments