Skip to main content

Screaming infidelities

Warning: There are photos of hair clumps in this post. I didn't want to gross anyone out and thought I'd offer a heads up. (This is why you get a picture of macarons first.) People are disgusted by different things. Groups of holes really gross me out for some reason. I don't know why, but clusters of holes send a nasty shiver down my spine. Some people hate feet, or heights, or nails on a chalkboard. I loathe holes.

I hate groups of holes and I cannot lie. Got trypophobia and can't deny. When some holes group up in an itty bitty place, with a great big hollow space, I feel like dung. (Not many words rhyme with 'sprung.')

Anyway......
On the left we have a picture from a month ago. This is how much hair I would lose every time I washed it, not to mention how much would clog the vaccum each week. My hair is EVERYWHERE. Screaming infidelities and taking its wear. (That song was on March Sadness this weekend and I was all about it.) I had been taking biotin supplements as well as using a biotin shampoo for a few weeks in the first picture. I wish I had taken a picture from before I started taking the vitamins because I was losing even more hair than that. It is a wonder that I have any hair left at all. 

On the right is how much hair fell out this morning when I washed my hair. This is great! I even have some baby hairs sprouting out that will evidently look super cool when they are a few inches long. I'm really hoping that now that the season is changing, and we won't have the heat on, that hopefully my hair will not be so static-y. This has been the worst, because no matter what I do, my hair is always frizzy and flying away. If it continues, I think I'm gonna start rocking a bandana. Or the pigtails. Even though my braids are no longer thick ropes, and look more like little twizzlers. But still, seeing progress is exciting. 

Comments