Skip to main content

is coronavirus actually cobra venom poisoning?

I watched Watch the Water this morning. If you can make it past the first five minutes of Stew Peter's monologue, the documentary is worth watching. Or you can just turn it on and listen. I don't think there was really anything to see. It was mostly an interview. It is about covid being created from snake venom and distributed through the water. I prayed before I watched it and it all seemed very plausible. I even cried when the guy mentioned that it was tailor made to attack particular areas that are weak in individuals, like the kidney, liver, brain tissue, and heart. Because I've always known in my heart this was custom made to attack people at their weakest points. 

It has definitely given me a lot to think and pray about, especially the Vatican part, and I'm feel pretty grateful that I can actually use my brain to think about things right now. 

For by your sorceries all nations were deceived. -Revelations 18:23


Comments