Skip to main content

maybe she's born with it, maybe it's chemtrails

I'm sick. 

Again.

In the beginning I guess I tried to fool myself into thinking it was my allergies, but surprisingly my allergies have not bothered me at all this year. Somebody explain that one to me. I'm not even allergic to cats anymore. How does that happen?

I feel like I've had so many colds over the past six months, and they seem to happen around every six to eight weeks. Usually it is two days of feeling crappy, and then just being extra tired for a few more days. I used to rarely ever get sick. I usually got two colds every year, one in the summer and one in the winter. Since last June I have had omicron and (counting this cold) four colds. Five sicknesses in ten months is weird. I am a healthy eater and I get adequate exercise and sunlight. 

And it's not just me who keeps getting sick either. Right now Gage and Owsley also have the cold. We all suddenly got it out of nowhere at around the same time. And there's a high likelihood that Peppy will get it too. No fever. Just stopped up noses and raw throats due to drainage, and a dopey brain. My only joy is milking my sinuses.

I was walking to get the mail on Saturday and I saw all these chemtrails in the sky and thought, "I guess we'll be getting sick again really soon."

I did get a slobbery kiss from a snotty four year old on Sunday, but that wouldn't explain why the three of us suddenly felt bad at the same time. Or maybe I'm wrong and there is some logical, scientific answer. 

Or maybe it's chemtrails. 

Or Covaids. That is also a possibility. 

Comments