Skip to main content

weird things are happening v.60

I am all about a ride-on shooter game. (Actually any arcade shooter game. House of the Dead? Yes please. Lucky and Wild? I have a couple quarters.) I even gave myself tennis elbow from riding Toy Story Mania so many times years ago. I better get my fill of Men in Black: Alien Attack when we go back to Universal, because I have this sneaking suspicion half the world wants Will Smith canceled. I think I'm the only one in my family that really, really likes the shooting games, but at least they humor me. Maybe Universal can change it to a slapping game instead? Those aliens made fun of Peppy. I better slap them down! "GET MY HUSBAND'S NAME OUT YO ALIEN MOUTH!"

*The five places you don't want to be when society collapses.

*Breathetarian cult leader, who insists you can live without food or water, was caught eating McDonald's. But that is ok, because apparently all McDonald's locations are built on spiritual portals, diet coke is "light liquid" and cows are "magical 5th dimension converters, who turn Big Macs into food specifically for people living in the 3rd dimension." Yeeep. And I'm the one who needs medication.

*Russia details plans for NWO with China.

*The US is set to issue a gender neutral X passport.

*Feral pigs are destroying parts of California. I remember being in Saguaro National Park and seeing feral pigs all over the place. They did not appear to be very friendly. And this is coming from a person who generally tries to pet all the animals.

*So the trucker convoy happened and then.....fizzled out.

*The world's first space hotel is set to open in 2027.

*Five fetuses were found in the home of an anti-abortion activist.

*I think I posted about the weird light that was seen in Houston, but now the mysterious beam has been spotted around the world.

*Crispr gene editing will change the way we eat food. Time to get diligent about the gardens and homesteading. I have noticed changes in many of the foods we eat. Suddenly bread lasts so much longer before it gets moldy. Owsley is very particular about chicken tenders and will only eat Perdue gluten free ones. Last year they baked at 400 for 12 minutes, now the same exact bags bake at 450 for 15 minutes. This is not an issue with my oven because everything else has remained the same. I have also lurked on particular subreddits where people have complained about the quality of a particular food they have been eating for years suddenly changing.

*Fifteen fully vaccinated tennis players unable to finish Miami Open due to heart related health reasons.

*Newest psychedelic drug is legal and is found in sounds. Have you ever tried binaural beats? I have used them in the past for migraines and tension headaches, as well as brief spurts of energy. 

*Jen Psaki set to leave the White House and work for MSNBC.

Comments