Skip to main content

Don't mind Fluffy. His bark is worse than his bite.

Wednesday we had a rest day. We slept in and had reservations at Toothsome's and walked around City Walk. Then we went back to the hotel where I amazingly took a nap while Peppy and Owsley went swimming. 

Peppy ordered a patty melt, but it was also under the heading of 'French Toast,' so he wasn't really sure what to expect. He said it was really good though. And we all shared a brookie sundae.






Owsley wanted to ride the water rides again, so it was Peppy's turn. Gage and I went to this kiddie area called Me Ship Olive based off of Popeye, where there were water cannons set up and you could shoot directly at the people on the raft ride below. This was a highlight for both me and Gage. We got a sadistic thrill from torturing the riders below.


I didn't plan to have a dragon fire picture, but I just happened to be at the right place at the right time. 


We ended Thursday night watching the light show on the lagoon. I am a big fan of a great movie score, and the water was set to music from ET, Jurassic Park, Harry Potter, Transformers, Fast and the Furious, Trolls, and the Minions. They didn't have these night time shows when we went in September, so it was really cool to see them this time around. 



Today (Friday) we woke up super early to pack up the car and head to early morning hour at 7 am. The parks were closing early tonight for Grad Night, so we wanted to get in as much time as possible. It worked out great and we were able to walk onto Velicicoaster twice.






We also did the Raptor Encounter this time. It was basically just a meet and greet, but the trainer was hilarious and I'm really glad we decided to do it. 





I don't know when we'll get to go back again, but we had so much fun. Gage got so many Ron Weasley references. On our way out tonight we ran into the little girls who were starstruck over Gage earlier this week. Their moms told me that they had talked about him all week long. I also noticed some girls checking out Gage, which was a crazy thing to recognize. But it is what it is. He's not ugly. He's not *that* ugly. (He made me put that part.)

We should all sleep great tonight, and we have a fun ten hour drive to look forward to. I have no clue what's been going on in the world this past week, and that feels very good. 

Comments