Skip to main content

weird things are happening v.63

We've been back home since Saturday night and no one got sick on our trip. How is it possible that we have gone to Universal (maskless) twice during the great pandemic and returned home without a sniffle, but yet we get sick everytime I see chemtrails in the sky? You could say it is psychosomatic, but since my kids are affected as well I don't believe that to be the case. 

I don't have many links to share, but some of these have been in my inbox for over a week, so I think I should go ahead and post them.

*There is a new documentary out that keeps being 'fact checked.' It is called 2000 Mules, and apparently people are shocked to find out their vote truly doesn't matter. I haven't watched it, so I can't tell you what I think about it, but I guess I am shocked that people are shocked. Voter fraud has existed waaaaay before the 2020 election. I have never voted for anything in my entire life, aside from class favorites in elementary school, and even that seemed rigged because it was always the same three or four people to be chosen. And besides the fact of me just someone always knowing that voting was sham, we have ample data that it is all a lie. How can it still be swept under the rug, and how can people still be falling for this fallacy of a system? But I guess when the youth has been brainwashed by celebrities with the "rock the vote" campaign, it can be hard to break away from that. How do you wake up from a nightmare when you don't even know you are sleeping?

I was thinking last night that there is one ultimate truth. I think that is something everyone can agree on-that there is only a singular truth in existence. We may all disagree on what it is, but there is only one starting point. And while there is only one truth, we are all living a billion different realities. (I still think we are living in the last days. How could we not be with this upside down world we live in. In the days of Noah the thoughts of men were evil continuously. And Christ said in the end people would be like they were in the days of Noah. Everything evil is considered normal, and you are not allowed to question that.) Anyway....

*Bill Gates backed company is in the works to make lab produced breast milk. One way or another, they're gonna find you. They're gonna getcha, getcha, getcha, getcha. 

*Dogs are being investigated over the possible outbreak in hepatitis among children. Wow, how can people not connect the dots that all theses mysterious sicknesses and illnesses are a direct result of covid/the vaccine? I see people in real life complaining of ailments that they didn't have two years ago. Everyone blames it on stress and anxiety. How can people not make the connection? I don't understand. Then again, they probably don't understand me. 

*New Delhi surgeons are working on the first womb transplant for trans women. 

*Instagram has verified 35 virtual influencers. Do you ever wonder how many online people you communicate with that might actually be bots? How can a NPC be verified? I guess this is just one step closer to transhumanism. 

*Augmented reality tool is being created to help field medics.

*Russian Space Chief is sending potential death threats to NWO and transhumanism supporter Elon Musk. 

*I'm trying to understand these abortion activists. The same ones shouting "bodily autonomy!" were the same ones screaming that the unvaccinated should lose all rights. And isn't it ironic, don't you think? A little tooooooo ironic, yeah, I really do think.

*I was just noticing yesterday that gas prices seem to be rising again. Just in time for summer break. Keep everyone chained to their homes because it is too expensive to travel. Baby steps towards Agenda 2030. You will own nothing. And you WILL be HAPPY. Rome wasn't built in a day. I'm so thankful that we got to travel in the RV when we did, because I cannot imagine how much a circle around America pulling a fifth wheel would cost right now. 

*Also just in time for summer- Covid, the fifth wave. Soon available in a town near you. 

*Could fecal implants be the secret to eternal youth?

Comments