Skip to main content

I'm with the ban

I feel like I earned an award or something. This morning I got on reddit and the first post on my home page was this:

Having personal experience with covid hair loss I thought it would be ok for me to comment. 
The next thing I know.....
What did I say that was harassment? All I can imagine is that a mod looked through my comment history and saw that the only place I really ever comment on is r/conspiracy. So by default I am a person who spreads misinformation. I don't know. I thought it was hilarious. I feel like I've somehow leveled up. I'm banned from a sub I've never subscribed to. 

I'm so glad I'm through with *regular* social media. I can't fathom the crazy restrictions and words that have to be censored. I know I've offended people from things I've posted on my blog, but it's not intentional. 

Ban away. The internet is not reality.

Comments