Skip to main content

a portal to apollyon the destroyer

My people are destroyed for lack of knowledge. -Hosea 4:6

All the nations were deceived by your sorcery. -Revelation 18:23

Nothing will ever make sense until you grasp the spiritual nature of everything that is going on around us. (Even then many things will still be confusing, but the pieces will finally start to fit together.) We have been conditioned by pop culture and entertainment to see God and satan as fairy tales, while the entertainment industry delivers nuggets of truth in the guise of fiction. (I actually looked up synonyms for the word entertainment because I couldn't think of anything good, and three of the suggestions were distraction, division and dissipation. Go figure.)

These little truth bombs have been hiding in plain sight for years. Since I've been watching the Marvel Universe** with the kids I have noticed the huge agenda in these movies. That is why it is so surprising that people were up in arms over Doctor Strange 2. Marvel has been littered in the occult waaaaaaaaay before the Scarlet Witch hit the scenes. I know I slept through a majority of these movies, but the symbolism and agenda didn't pass by me unnoticed. It is blatantly obvious to anyone with eyes to see. It has always been about opening portals and traveling to other dimensions. It has always been about enticing younger generations into questioning spiritual concepts and trying to conjure up magic of their own. Who wouldn't want to have powers? I was trapped in that garbage myself. It is seductive. **I don't necessarily believe that it is wrong to watch these movies as long as you can see it for what it is. Just be aware and don't become ensnared with the demonic. 

All that to say, for a greater understanding of what CERN is trying to do, watch the first 20 minutes of this video. Once your eyes are open to the truth around you, once you realize just how deep this goes and how spiritual it all is, there is absolutely no going back. But really, unless you are an NPC, how can you not want to see past the lies that are fed to us? 

Time is running out. 

Comments