Skip to main content

morning stream of conspiracy

Maybe it is just my imagination, but it feels like cancer is springing up all over lately. 

About six months ago I first noticed it in our church bulletin, postings about cancers re-occurring or people suddenly being diagnosed with stage 4 cancer. Then I noticed it at prayer at the food bank. Every day before we open, the director asks if anyone has any prayer requests or praises. One by one our volunteers would mention a neighbor or a church friend suddenly getting diagnosed with cancer. But then it got closer to home, with the volunteers own nieces, brothers and cousins getting cancer. I even know someone whose grown son was acting weird, so she took him to the doctor and found out he had stage 4 cancer. He died three days later.

I haven't done much in the way of gauging whether cancer is springing up like this everywhere, but it does seem like I hear stories of more sudden deaths. 

I think we are being majorly distracted and divided by Roe vs Wade. I'm not saying this isn't a big deal (because this is not a black and white issue and I understand people being emotional and upset,) but oh wow, something big must be going on that they really don't want us paying attention to. Even Drudge has a picture of a crying Statue of Liberty with the huge headline "DISUNITED STATES: RED BLUE STATES DIVIDE DEEPENS." They are playing this out bigtime. 

I am keeping my mouth shut and just paying attention. The plus side of not having many emotions is that you don't really get emotionally enraged by much, and nothing ever surprises you. So I can watch like a bystander as everything plays out like a movie. 

Cern's Large Hadron Collider restart on July 5th has been breeding a lot of conspiracies. I do wonder if we are doing something that we shouldn't. The MK Ultra/human experiment portion of Stranger Things is reality, why not the upside down as well? What if it is possible to open up a portal? What if smashing particles together really isn't the best idea? I don't know. Like I said, nothing would really surprise me. Although the last time it was LHC was turned on we didn't have covid, and since it has been turned off the world has flipped upside down. Maybe we are currently in the upside down. Now there's an idea.

Elon Musk has been with the Pope this past week. I don't know why, but that strikes me as some kind of red flag. What could those two have been talking about? Maybe Lucifer, the Vatican's telescope. 

Comments

Post a Comment