Skip to main content

mystery water and my robot president

Two things are baffling me at the moment.

What in the name of propaganda is that? Between the nuclear attack PSA and this water campaign, if I lived in New York City I would be finding a new place to live. 

And the mystery of the president of the USA.

What was that? He didn't blink at all and he said everything without stumbling over his words. When he says the part about Donald Trump he looks insane. This has to be a deep fake. Peppy doesn't always latch on to all my theories, but even he asked if the United States is just being trolled right now. Quick answer: Yes.

The people that see what is going on see how absurd this has all become. I glad that my brain is a step removed from all of this. It is like watching a movie where you feel second hand embarrassment for the characters. None of this seems like it could possibly be real, but it is. 

Comments